Ryan Brunt signs from Bristol Rovers | Page 15 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ryan Brunt signs from Bristol Rovers

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
He seems a bit of a pinball machine to me but goals win games and if you're scoring goals then you're winning games. Long may it continue.

Mar 23, 2008
I like the look of him. He's very different to what we had and yesterday was a poachers goal that RR I doubt would have scored.

N

noddypafc

Is it just me or does he remind anyone of Jamie Mackie , just hi stance and the way he plays , from what I have seen from him so far , I can see him being a real threat

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Decent impact sub.

Good aerial/physical attributes and a good replacement for Morgan.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
noddypafc":464907th said:
Is it just me or does he remind anyone of Jamie Mackie , just hi stance and the way he plays , from what I have seen from him so far , I can see him being a real threat

I know what you mean, his running style his very similar as he uses his hands to run (I know what I mean :crazy: ).

Feed the Beast and he WILL score.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Watched his goal again on the FL Show; by the looks of it he has a proper striker's instinct, was running goal wards before Bobby even hit his shot. Even the slightest sniff of a chance and he would have been there way before any defender, they say you can't teach that kind of vision and desire for goals to a player, I have a feeling this is what Sheridan spotted in Brunt when he first became interested in the lad.

Best not to get carried away just yet but we'll certainly have a natural goalscorer on our hands IF this is the case :scarf:

Sep 7, 2006
A gashead friend of mine raves about him. Said Brunt had never been able to stay fit at Rovers, but that if he could do that with us, we'd have a seriously good player on our hands...

C

Cult Of Personality

I like him

Seems to offer us that physical threat that Reid and Lewi dont

Good thing about Brunt is that he takes a little bit of pressure off Reuben who looks to be a bit battle weary. Maybe Brunt starting and Reuben coming on as sub would benefit both players..imagine having someone with the power and scoring capabilities or Reid coming into the fray when your opponents are on last legs!!

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Knarf Reprah":31y5zjc4 said:
X Isle":31y5zjc4 said:
justanotherfan":31y5zjc4 said:
X Isle":31y5zjc4 said:
Queue inevitable simplistic 'goals to game' judgements being made and/or 'non-league dismissiveness' and the signing being written off without ever having kicked a ball.

Who needs motivational speakers when you've got Knarf :lol:
so we sign a 21 year old forward who can't score goals and who can't get into a conference team , I've heard of being green tinted x Isle but that takes the biscuit! Hopefully he won't need motivation anyway, but conference player / reserve? Jeez.......I won't get too excited I promise

Cobi Budge.":31y5zjc4 said:
Starting to get the feeling Sheridan might have picked up a really good player here, still young as well. 2 goals in 4 appearances, 3 of those from the bench, needs to improve with the ball at his feet but have been very impressed with his work rate.

Which opinion* will prove right come May when we have seen a few weeks of Brunt in action?

Too early yet to be sure either way IMHO. :think

* opinions chosen at random from the many on the thread.

Feb 21, 2011
Laido":1z8jiccq said:
Good thing about Brunt is that he takes a little bit of pressure off Reuben who looks to be a bit battle weary. Maybe Brunt starting and Reuben coming on as sub wpould benefit both players..imagine having someone with the power and scoring capabilities or Reid coming into the fray when your opponents are on last legs!!
prefer it as it is now personally.