Score Predictions v Liverpool | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score Predictions v Liverpool

Dec 3, 2005
Luke to save the last of the penalty shoot out kicks, for Argyle to win after being under the cosh all the match!! (Dreaming)

Liverpool to win 3 - 1, but a cracking game of football, with Argyle doing themselves proud (Half awake)

Liverpool to win 4 - 0 with Argyle doing well, after letting in 3 goals in the first half (Awake) :scarf:

A cracking atmosphere at Home Park!!! :scarf:

Mar 8, 2016
Shankster":2sufbt4x said:
I said 1-1 last time, right result wrong score

1-4

Just out of curiosity, who do you want to win? Your quite clearly keen on argyle as you have said you go home and away but your roots are Liverpool.

Oct 16, 2016
Army green":1cvp5eeq said:
Shankster":1cvp5eeq said:
I said 1-1 last time, right result wrong score

1-4

Just out of curiosity, who do you want to win? Your quite clearly keen on argyle as you have said you go home and away but your roots are Liverpool.

I can't answer, I stood in the Anny Rd (first time in my life) stunned into silenced (rarity for me)

I intend to enjoy the occasion, I won't be unhappy either way, ultimately Plymouth have far more to gain from winning this tie

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
I think Liverpool will do a better job this time and I'm not convinced we can defend as well as we did up at Anfield.
I'm going for a 3-1 Liverpool win - hoping we score early and hold on until last 15 mins.

NLG

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
They will be out to get their dressing room credibility back so I see a big scoreline here....... 1-5. :cry:

twist of lime

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 22, 2008
Herts
Heart says 2-1 Argyle

Head says 0-0 draw and Argle nick it on pens

Reality 0-3 Liverpool

Think that covers all eventualities...... ;0)

COYG

A

acorn

I hope the very few opportunities we took to go past a player in the second half has given our team the confidence to do so again.

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Get it wide, use the pace and scare the hell out of the youngsters.

Still think it'll be:

PAFC 1 - 3 Liverpool

Oct 16, 2016
Adams owned up to the fact he let Liverpool have the ball wide because he had confidence in Songo'o an' Bradley.

I think Liverpool will start with a pacy front three, move the ball quickly and stretch Plymouth from the start.

Adams won't be able to use the same tactics as previous with such aplomb.

The game will be far more open