Score Predictions v Liverpool | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score Predictions v Liverpool

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Shankster":gdxdf1pc said:
Adams owned up to the fact he let Liverpool have the ball wide because he had confidence in Songo'o an' Bradley.

I think Liverpool will start with a pacy front three, move the ball quickly and stretch Plymouth from the start.

Adams won't be able to use the same tactics as previous with such aplomb.

The game will be far more open

Agreed. I actually think Adams is bluffing when he says we'll be doing exactly the same as at Anfield, we would get torn a new one. We need to keep it tight, not over commit and cover the space well. But, when we get the ball, lets move it wide and forward quickly; pace and power could give Klopp something to think about. We need to let our experience dictate, providing all the kids play for 'Pool again of course.

Chances of Sturridge and Coutinho starting?

Oct 16, 2016
Monster Green":399mm17x said:
Shankster":399mm17x said:
Adams owned up to the fact he let Liverpool have the ball wide because he had confidence in Songo'o an' Bradley.

I think Liverpool will start with a pacy front three, move the ball quickly and stretch Plymouth from the start.

Agreed. I actually think Adams is bluffing when he says we'll be doing exactly the same as at Anfield, we would get torn a new one. We need to keep it tight, not over commit and cover the space well. But, when we get the ball, lets move it wide and forward quickly; pace and power could give Klopp something to think about. We need to let our experience dictate, providing all the kids play for 'Pool again of course.

Evening

I think he'll start coutinhio because he needs the game time back from injury, sturridge is a tad to slow although technically superb

Klopp almost always played a strong and regular
Line up, but after the first tie god knows!!

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Shankster":280cu08x said:
Monster Green":280cu08x said:
Shankster":280cu08x said:

Evening

I think he'll start coutinhio because he needs the game time back from injury, sturridge is a tad to slow although technically superb

Klopp almost always played a strong and regular
Line up, but after the first tie god knows!!

Very familiar with their abilities mate :) - I watch a hellava lot of footy!

If they both start, and you play the ball around quicker - we'll Struggle big time

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
We will attempt another desperate rearguard action but get unstuck by an early goal and not see much of the ball after that finally ending in a 0 -2 defeat.

But hey ho the league and PROMOTION is far more important.

Lets hope some of this massive FA Cup bonus money is used to strengthen the team as recent events mean we are looking thread bare again. We need invest in the team to help promotion and avoid a repeat of last year

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Not sure we were 'desperate' at Anfield, we were simply organised and disciplined, never felt as if we were 'lucky' or 'clinging on' in the game.

Apr 27, 2009
As someone who likes a bet on the footy every week I quite fancy a draw at 90 mins, the odds look like its worth a punt.

Interestingly when I checked yesterday the bookies also seemed to think we will score so a first Argo scorer is worth a few quid.

If your crazy my spurs supporting mate has put a fiver on an Argyle 3-1 win with Slew scoring at any time and over 12 corners in the game ! 500-1

Aug 10, 2006
you never know funny things happen in football but 3-1 Liverpool I would like to see argyle press a bit more though not just go out with a wimper.

Jan 28, 2005
1-0 to Argyle (Goodwillie to score). Would have been the result at Anfield if Goodwillie had been brought on!

Feb 18, 2016
Got a feeling Goodwillie will be sitting this one out Swillyboy.

2-1 Argyle inside 90 minutes. Come on!

Jun 11, 2012
Valiant 0-1 (Sturridge).

The Smith injury gives DA a real headache.

As far as I can see, there are two line-up possibilities:

McCormick

Threlkeld
Bulvitis
Bradley
Purrington

Songo'o
Fox

Jervis
Carey
Slew

Garita

... OR...

McCormick

Threlkeld
Songo'o
Bradley
Purrington

Fox
Carey

Jervis
Tanner
Slew

Garita

Oct 24, 2010
With Smith and Miller's injuries I'm pretty sure we will see Songo in midfield tonight. Maybe Tanner will come on later.