Season Tickets | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season Tickets

Being an exile, I understand the differing opinions reflected on here !!

My bro' is right - he, and me to a very large degree, have experienced together the highs and lows detailed in his last post over a VERY LONG TIME - he is MUCH older than me !!!!!!!!!

Not really. :funny:

JBeale is also "rightly" exasperated by his lack of opportunity of attending games at "The Theatre of Greens" by his location AND those "locals" who scoff at the chance of renewing their season ticket.

But, as many locals will verify, the menu on offer has been slightly under-cooked or over-cooked for a while and they are NOT prepared to eat sub-standard cuisine.

Football MUST realise that IN THIS DAY AND AGE, it has to compete against many other competitors for your cash on a Saturday afternoon - more so if you have a family.

IF you do NOT attend your local match, it does NOT make you a less deserving fan or even disloyal, it makes you more discerning ?

John Sheridan MUST realise and understand that this is the case and cannot take ALL The Green Army "for granted".

IF he does, be it at his own downfall !!

Keep the Faith :scarf:

John Squire

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 28, 2008
Now retired to Uffculme near Willand!
jbeale1986":3ehvbatu said:
Well as an exile, it pi$$es me off that people choose not to renew or go, when there are fans like me, who every Saturday sit at home with a bad ass attitude because i cant watch my beloved Argyle. I did managed to get down from Hull to 6 home games and 4 away games, but its not enough :(

RENEW!!!!

Well folks, particularly Jbeale1986, I've only gone and done it!!

My season ticket has once again been renewed.

I left it to the last minute, but I have given in. What else would I do on a Saturday afternoon, or or Tuesday evening? The last thing I want is to be dragged into town to do shopping with the wife. It was her encouragement to renew, so I have to obey.

I hope that the 2015/2016 season will be the one we get out of this awful division. :scarf:

Jan 25, 2011
plymouth
I hope that the 2015/2016 season will be the one we get out of this awful division. :scarf:( quote )
Yes I agree but it must be upwards not downwards.

John Squire":2sc8pxcs said:
jbeale1986":2sc8pxcs said:
Well as an exile, it pi$$es me off that people choose not to renew or go, when there are fans like me, who every Saturday sit at home with a bad ass attitude because i cant watch my beloved Argyle. I did managed to get down from Hull to 6 home games and 4 away games, but its not enough :(

RENEW!!!!

Well folks, particularly Jbeale1986, I've only gone and done it!!

My season ticket has once again been renewed.

I left it to the last minute, but I have given in. What else would I do on a Saturday afternoon, or or Tuesday evening? The last thing I want is to be dragged into town to do shopping with the wife. It was her encouragement to renew, so I have to obey.

I hope that the 2015/2016 season will be the one we get out of this awful division. :scarf:

So that means you ain't coming to China to see Chengdu Reserves play ?

I will now get all the grief when I call home, why he left early, why he will not go on Tuesday evening cos its cold and wet, why this, why that ?

I guess I am partly to blame as well for encouraging him to renew

Enjoy bro'

Keep the Faith :scarf:

H

HPRJohn

RENEW!!!!
O for a simple life like this!! I was once like you, football was the be all and end all, thought about it all week went to every home game, many away and the games I couldn't make I sat in front of soccer Saturday waiting for Jeff Stelling to tell me Argyle were winning. For me it isn't about money - my wife and I both work, I can certainly afford a season ticket, my Dad has a season ticket and he travels to most games despite living in Bristol and going to Argyle is one of the few times I get to see him. However as stated my job - long hours - means I see my wife far less than I'd like to, Saturday mornings are the only time I have to sort all the other bits and bobs in my life that need doing, my other friends who I can go weeks without seeing due to time commitments I have to fit that in somehow. It all comes down to priorities and balance. Sorry if I pi$$ you off because of it :thumbup:

Jun 14, 2004
Saltash
Thought I would renew my season ticket early which I still have no issue with, its now when the transfer rumours wet the tongue, Argyle are like limp fish .

Nothing happening.

A statement surely is about to happen
Season tickets will stall, the club with the early bird scenario , PAfC are behind already , I will not do it again.

I do not mind that I have already got next seasons ticket, its any good business keeps his/her team fully updated .

PAFC are in a customer service industry

Jun 28, 2011
Plymouth
There will be a rush for season tickets tomorrow morning, by those who wouldn't buy while John Sheridan was the manager. :lol:

Dec 3, 2005
Greenrod":1jfur405 said:
There will be a rush for season tickets tomorrow morning, by those who wouldn't buy while John Sheridan was the manager. :lol:

Might be ;) Definately if they extend the early bird offer :)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It's £380 for an adult.

You won't get the early blrd though as you're not 'early'. :twisted:

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Click on the fans tab & then join the club all thedetails are there sorry cant link as on tab

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
With a new manager in place the club should extend the early bird offer for a bit.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Firsly everybody had the same chance & chose not to buy for wharever reason, seconly what about those that have already brought tickets at full price. Thirdly, if you miss some thing in the sale you dont go back months later expecting to get it at the sale price. And lastly you pay your money (or not) & takes your choice

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
dunlop":z82blsr1 said:
With a new manager in place the club should extend the early bird offer for a bit.

They could introduce a very early bird offer for 2016/2017.

That may test our allegiance.

May 1, 2011
Argyle Nutter":bs26761v said:
Firsly everybody had the same chance & chose not to buy for wharever reason, seconly what about those that have already brought tickets at full price. Thirdly, if you miss some thing in the sale you dont go back months later expecting to get it at the sale price. And lastly you pay your money (or not) & takes your choice

Morally true but perhaps not the best commercial sense. The more season ticket holders we have the better.