Sheridan in or out poll | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sheridan in or out poll

Do you want Sheridan to stay or go?

• Stay

Votes: 142 47.2%
  • Go

Votes: 107 35.5%
  • Unsure

Votes: 52 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C

Cult Of Personality

I am unsure.

I think Sheridan has great ability to sign players and get them down here but i do think he lacks the coaching and tactical ability to be a good manager .

I would love to see a proper number 2 step in and maybe be here full time unlike Sheridan who always scouting up north ;)

Sep 6, 2006
tigertony":3terve78 said:
Balham_Green":3terve78 said:
The penny is taking a long time to drop for some people. There was little improvement last season on the second half of previous season, we finished very poorly in fact, and there is no sign of any improvement this year either. Its not just the results its the clueless performances - a poor Exeter exempted.
Sheridan is tactically clueless. All very well changing things but its too late then. We are chasing the game.. And as for his subs!!!. - What was the idea of taking our leading scorer off against Stevenage when 1 down.
There is no pace in the team, the build up is too slow and very little movement off the ball. This team is going nowhere.
I'm sat here scratching my b... head!
All very well changing things but its too late then :think:
So are you saying ''don't change'' or ''change after 2 mins at 0-0'' or what ?

What was the idea of taking our leading scorer off against Stevenage when 1 down.
As I'm sure you witnessed RR was getting no change against their CBs who had pinned him down. So p'raps to avoid injury etc then change. Funny thing is, as you probably saw, 0-1 became 1-1 :greensmile:
Goodnight

Dear oh dear! So Sheridan's subs made the difference did they against Stevenage? I dont think so! We never looked like scoring until a long hopeful ball was launched into their area in the 98th min and we got a lucky pen. Does that justify his subs? Yes Reid was getting no change I agree. So how about CHANGE THE SYSTEM but keep on our best player and most likely scorer. Is that so illogical? Also it would be nice if he got the system right from the start for a change.
Re your earlier comment I obviously dont mean change the system after 2 minutes. Are you being deliberately daft? Seems everything as to be explained at least twice for you to understand it :facepalm:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
IJN":21ky8j4j said:
We're doomed I tell you we're doomed.

Not doomed Ian but looking a little more likely that L2 is our level right now.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
cheshiregreen":1s2594gi said:
Without checking GoS, my memory tells me Argyle start poorly most seasons.

Can only remember 02/03 in League 1 when we did well early on and a season in the 1980s when we flew out the blocks. Can't remember whether it was Bobby Moncur or Saxton in charge or maybe it's my memory playing tricks.

Best starts to season from GoS

Must have been 80/81 I had at back of my mind. After 11 games we had 5 wins and 6 draws.