Sheridan in/out thread | Page 39 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sheridan in/out thread

Do we need a change of manager?

• Yes

Votes: 122 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 75 33.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 28 12.4%

• Total voters
Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Steve.PAFC2012":1y4j455n said:
Bristol Rich":1y4j455n said:
ninjamissile":1y4j455n said:
I just want him out.

He comes down here with his northern accent and swans about acting like he’s in charge or something. Just who does he think he is?

OK. so he’s had a good career as a professional playing at a high level and gaining a whole load of caps; so he’s got his coaching qualifications and has proved himself successful at this and higher levels; so he sees the players in training and knows what they’re good at and not good at; so he’s got us off to the best start to a season we’ve had in a few years. So what? I’d much rather take the advice of the fat-arsed know-it-all sat behind me who regularly watches Match of the Day and is the font of all footballing knowledge despite never having played the game, or maybe the pimply youth sat in front who’s a bit of a whiz on his computer game.

Stability and a settled squad are the last things I want; mob mentality does it every time for me………………

:doh:

Good players always make brilliant managers..........the history of football is littered with this.........or not! Brady, Shearer, Adams, Bobby Charlton......the list is endless....

You sound like a peasant on North Korea decrying anyone who questions our grand leader![/quote]
The irony :yawn:

Bobby Moore, another.

Jul 6, 2005
tigertony":1j113r3u said:
ninjamissile":1j113r3u said:
I just want him out.

He comes down here with his northern accent and swans about acting like he’s in charge or something. Just who does he think he is?

OK. so he’s had a good career as a professional playing at a high level and gaining a whole load of caps; so he’s got his coaching qualifications and has proved himself successful at this and higher levels; so he sees the players in training and knows what they’re good at and not good at; so he’s got us off to the best start to a season we’ve had in a few years. So what? I’d much rather take the advice of the fat-arsed know-it-all sat behind me who regularly watches Match of the Day and is the font of all footballing knowledge despite never having played the game, or maybe the pimply youth sat in front who’s a bit of a whiz on his computer game.

Stability and a settled squad are the last things I want; mob mentality does it every time for me………………

100%
I don't care if we play 99% in our half
I don't care if all our goals are off the refs backside
I don't care if JS is a miserable fecker
I don't care if all our wins are lucky
I don't care if our defence saves the day at every game (thats their job)
I don't care if 10 sides in Lge One go bust and we stroll into that Lge
etc

I DO CARE that we get out of this sheite league asap however its done.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, we all agree with that, you're merely stating the bleeding obvious there.

But the key thing is, do you - hand on heart - actually believe we are going to achieve Promotion this season under Sheridan, or at least be serious contenders?

Jan 2, 2010
Bristol Rich":2waujf9h said:
ninjamissile":2waujf9h said:
I just want him out.

Good players always make brilliant managers..........the history of football is littered with this.........or not! Brady, Shearer, Adams, Bobby Charlton......the list is endless....

You sound like a peasant on North Korea decrying anyone who questions our grand leader!

I think he might be playing with the peasants here. :)

Sep 6, 2006
demportdave":3bzrm9du said:
tigertony":3bzrm9du said:
ninjamissile":3bzrm9du said:
I just want him out.

100%
I don't care if we play 99% in our half
I don't care if all our goals are off the refs backside
I don't care if JS is a miserable fecker
I don't care if all our wins are lucky
I don't care if our defence saves the day at every game (thats their job)
I don't care if 10 sides in Lge One go bust and we stroll into that Lge
etc

I DO CARE that we get out of this sheite league asap however its done.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, we all agree with that, you're merely stating the bleeding obvious there.

But the key thing is, do you - hand on heart - actually believe we are going to achieve Promotion this season under Sheridan, or at least be serious contenders?

Like the great (?) Bobby Williamson said - 'If you want entertainment go the cinema!'. That went down well.
TT always states the 'bleeding obvious'. I don't agree however. I feel sorry for the season ticket holders who go every week to watch that rubbish. When I am sat at home waiting for the result to come in I only care about the goals for and against column. When I am at the game I want something more. I want to be 'ENTERTAINED'! Those that DONT go need not be bothered about the entertainment (or total lack of it) on show.