Sheridan's future? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sheridan's future?

Should John Sheridan stay as manager?

• Yes

Votes: 81 16.1%
  • No

Votes: 385 76.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 36 7.2%

• Total voters
Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
JB needs to get the cheque book out and get Warnock in.

Nice little job down in the SW to ease him into retirement and become a legend getting us back up to the championship

Whatever it costs we have to sack JS now or next season will be another disaster

May 5, 2015
So looking at available managers:

Neil Warnock
Nigel Adkins
Stuart Pearce
Dave Jones
Kevin Blackwell

or dare I say it...

Ian Holloway?

Most of these are probably too ambitious. :thumbdown:

Aug 7, 2010
samjones":1tuc5ueu said:
JB needs to get the cheque book out and get Warnock in.

Nice little job down in the SW to ease him into retirement and become a legend getting us back up to the championship

Whatever it costs we have to sack JS now or next season will be another disaster

Well said Sam thoroughly agree. Get this muppet out and a quality manager in. We have had poo for too long we need some passion and positivity at this club. I saw neither tonight

Apr 30, 2011
A motivated Brunt is better than a demotivated Reid. As a fan, I honestly would rather pay to watch effort and work rate over quality. I still think Sheridan will be here at start of next season but I will not be disappointed if Reid is not.

C

chronicgreen

Warnock for me..................at least we've got a new 'anthem' though :roll:

Apr 13, 2014
St Mawgan
I have always defended Sheridan but after this I am having second thoughts. Why on earth he never started with the same team as he ended with on Saturday is beyond me. We were a far better team second half and if we had started with that team we wouldn't have been in the mess we were tonight.

C

CKGreens

:clap:
Penmaster":c4ybes49 said:
A motivated Brunt is better than a demotivated Reid. As a fan, I honestly would rather pay to watch effort and work rate over quality. I still think Sheridan will be here at start of next season but I will not be disappointed if Reid is not.

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
blightfoot66":3obl713k said:
I have always defended Sheridan but after this I am having second thoughts. Why on earth he never started with the same team as he ended with on Saturday is beyond me. We were a far better team second half and if we had started with that team we wouldn't have been in the mess we were tonight.
So you are having second thoughts about Sheridan...

When will you finally make your mind up one way or the other. Perhaps this time next season?

You must be having a laugh, even chronicgreen wants Warnock instead now.