Sheridan's future? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sheridan's future?

Should John Sheridan stay as manager?

• Yes

Votes: 81 16.1%
  • No

Votes: 385 76.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 36 7.2%

• Total voters
M

Monkey Nuts

If Wycombe don't go up, maybe try a sly swoop for Ainsworth! Everything I've seen and heard from him make me think he's a good guy and a good manager!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
What concerns me is the stock of residual players, when the loanees return to their clubs. I just hope Argyle are not having to pay wages for a second season to those players who have not been up to the mark/present this season. I know Argyle came back into it a bit in the second half, but Wycombe who are going forward had a physicality about them, that is patently missing in the majority of Argyle's team. I do not think you can play yourself out of Division 2 with lightweight players, playing 'tippy tappy' soccer.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Look I think Sheridan has done a decent job in his 3 seasons I can understand everyone is disappointed but the better team won let us be honest.
Hopefully next season, with a few more top quality signings to add to the squad we will be promoted (and not stuff it up this time!) :scarf:

Jul 6, 2011
Torbay Green
Personally think he will go now resign maybe or be paid to go.

He has done a decent job to get us there today but he isn't the man to get us up in my opinion but hey!

Wonder if he will do post match?

Mar 23, 2008
Be nice to have someone in charge with a plan and vision rather than a tactically inept manager who makes it up as he goes along.

Apr 13, 2014
St Mawgan
demportdave":1x5ygjxy said:
blightfoot66":1x5ygjxy said:
I have always defended Sheridan but after this I am having second thoughts. Why on earth he never started with the same team as he ended with on Saturday is beyond me. We were a far better team second half and if we had started with that team we wouldn't have been in the mess we were tonight.
So you are having second thoughts about Sheridan...

When will you finally make your mind up one way or the other. Perhaps this time next season?

You must be having a laugh, even chronicgreen wants Warnock instead now.
Warnock is not the answer. Did we not learn any lessons from Luggy??? Never go back!!!!!!

May 22, 2006
Gordon Sparks ‏@SparksyOnRadio 56 secs57 seconds ago

John Sheridan tells me he wants to go forward with #pafc but from tomorrow will think about his future.

Hope Brent does the thinking for him.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Plymouth Argyle FC ✔ @Only1Argyle

Shez: Don't blame the players - I picked the team

Shez: We haven't performed well enough to get out of this division

Shez: I'm 100% with the club but I'm very down at the moment and will reflect on things tomorrow

If Ainsworth was in charge with our resources we would be in league 1 or at Wembley by now. Don't get me wrong I hate the guy when he is against us but would love him as our manager! Massive overhaul ahead for next season, I fear a player exodus :(

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Seems a bit coincidental he loses his voice when he has to do the interview he probably was too arrogant to speak to them