Simon Church (signed for Scunthorpe) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Simon Church (signed for Scunthorpe)

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
I don't think even JESUS ( Gabriel ) could save us at the moment.

Desperate times requires desperate measures springs to mind with another out of contract, unfit and injury prone player that no one else wants.

I wont be singing Hallelujah if this comes off especially with that scoring record :facepalm:

Jul 29, 2010
samjones":38jmluyu said:
I don't think even JESUS ( Gabriel ) could save us at the moment.

Desperate times requires desperate measures springs to mind with another out of contract, unfit and injury prone player that no one else wants.

I wont be singing Hallelujah if this comes off especially with that scoring record :facepalm:
It's about time someone new came in to ring the changes... I've heard he's very good at pealing off the last man....

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Ham Green":2pxadmjl said:
Once again Pasoti is the genesis of this story before The Herald. If this stops the exodus of points from Home Park then maybe the numbers will start to pick up. First game will be a real t-esther but I hope he'll mark his card with a good performance, as the chronicles will show. If he brews some excitement that would be a good start. What a revelation that would be!

If it doesn't work out then maybe he can ply his trade for ruth rovers, but if it does then maybe we can start to luke at the League 2 table with optimism. He's certainly got a job on his hands but if he acts accordingly to Adams' wishes he may well be among the first kings of the HP turf. Let's hope that nobody judges him too harshly in his first few games, we have enough lamentations already.

My mate Ron asked him and I phoned DA: So, it is .... DowntoRonandMe :coat: :lol: :coat:

May 22, 2006
Pogleswoody":33ng7tk2 said:
Ham Green":33ng7tk2 said:
Once again Pasoti is the genesis of this story before The Herald. If this stops the exodus of points from Home Park then maybe the numbers will start to pick up. First game will be a real t-esther but I hope he'll mark his card with a good performance, as the chronicles will show. If he brews some excitement that would be a good start. What a revelation that would be!

If it doesn't work out then maybe he can ply his trade for ruth rovers, but if it does then maybe we can start to luke at the League 2 table with optimism. He's certainly got a job on his hands but if he acts accordingly to Adams' wishes he may well be among the first kings of the HP turf. Let's hope that nobody judges him too harshly in his first few games, we have enough lamentations already.

My mate Ron asked him and I phoned DA: So, it is .... DowntoRonandMe :coat: :lol: :coat:

Do you have ANY idea how hard I tried to work Deuteronomy into that?

Now do Zephaniah.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Ottawa Green":1ufbj95i said:
2013–2015 Charlton Athletic 55 (5)
2015–2016 Milton Keynes Dons 19 (2)
2016→ Aberdeen (loan) 13 (6)
2016–2017 Roda JC Kerkrade 4 (0)

91 games 13 goals in 4 years we need a goal scorer.
He has also been at Crewe (L), Huddersfield (L), Leyton Orient(L), Reading (for several seasons), Wycombe(L) and Yeovil(L). His career total of first team games is 156 starts and 101 games from the bench. In that time he has scored 44 goals. Nearly 100 of his starts were at Championship level.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Ham Green":1m9b56dm said:
Pogleswoody":1m9b56dm said:
Ham Green":1m9b56dm said:

Do you have ANY idea how hard I tried to work Deuteronomy into that?

Now do Zephaniah.

Try my mate Joseph and the Ayatollah?? ;)

Jun 21, 2005
N Hampshire
katkin":17zwj895 said:
I have only read on FB so if you wish take with a pinch of salt but there are rumours that Simon Church is on trial. I know this should be in rumours but noone looks there much do they?!

Could be an inspired signing