Simon Church (signed for Scunthorpe) | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Simon Church (signed for Scunthorpe)

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
A welsh international requires a trial with us before he signs, id have thought in our position the only requirement would be he has to own a pair of boots !

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
pearces greens":5iqb91jk said:
A welsh international requires a trial with us before he signs, id have thought in our position the only requirement would be he has to own a pair of boots !

I would think anyone who has been out of the game with the type of injury he has had would require a trial.

Feb 2, 2007
katkin":3v8ouf2x said:
whats the chances of him signing today and getting a debut?!?

I would have thought we would know by now.

Did he play at Aberdeen with Steve McLean- sure that odious lemon would have put in a good word for Argyle

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
katkin":3gra3k9u said:

He would have had to have been registered by 12 o'clock yesterday so unless Adams has the surprises of all surprises in-store for Blackburn tonight the earliest we could see a new player will likely be Saturday.

Aug 11, 2013
Sad to say it ... but Harry Kane would struggle to get on the scoresheet at the present time in this team. If he's a hold-up striker then great otherwise he'll be another square peg in a round hole ....

C

Charles Plym

nick_PASTIE":30ahbegn said:
katkin":30ahbegn said:

Did he play at Aberdeen with Steve McLean- sure that odious lemon would have put in a good word for Argyle
Comments like that make me wonder how any self respecting player would want to play for fans with such attitudes. :(

Nov 30, 2010
Brechin
Charles.plym":29a24h5m said:
nick_PASTIE":29a24h5m said:
katkin":29a24h5m said:

Comments like that make me wonder how any self respecting player would want to play for fans with such attitudes. :(

For the record, Steve is about the pleasantest footballer you could care to meet and puts in considerable amount of his own time free of charge in supporting and coaching local kids. He has never had anything but good things to say about Argyle and Plymouth, whilst regretting that, for a range of reasons, Argyle fans never got to see the best of him while he was here.

And his record since moving back north, including a goal and a winner's medal in a Scottish Cup Final, suggests that he could more than do a job for us just now.

Aug 5, 2016
nick_PASTIE":3gq8q1xo said:
katkin":3gq8q1xo said:

Odious?

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
Can't believe the support on this thread for McLean one of the biggest duds ever signed. And as we all know we've had a few!