Something Great happening? Rod Stewart? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Something Great happening? Rod Stewart?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
djg145":1qim7e8t said:
Any idea of cost of tickets yet?
If I recall correctly it was £55, £75 and £95. With special VIP packages available.

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
Quintrell_Green":7mbfhz0l said:
I hope his planned performance is well insured. He, like me, is getting to a dangerous age! I hope he plays Maggie May.

If he sticks with the theme of his Hyde Park concert, we will not be hearing the likes of Maggie May, Do you think I'm Sexy, Sailing. He concentrated on lesser featured hits like The Killing of Georgie, I'm losing you, Gasoline Alley, Ooh La La and many others. Fantastic set and spanned his career from early days to now. Expect a sell out if this comes to fruition. Perhaps a support act to Bastille?

Dec 12, 2010
Plymouth
Has anyone seen this advert yet because they talk of Plymouth F.C. who are they. Whoever made this did not do any homework :furious: You would think they would at least contact the club to make sure they get our name right.

P

Piran-Pilgrim

Watching the advert for the upcoming concert at HP by Rod Stewart I was shocked to see it given as Home Park home of Plymouth FC, surely the Argyle part is relevant as we aren't known as bleeding Plymouth FC.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
Not a case of being precious, am also just shocked that such a simple mistake can be allowed to slip through the net during the production process. Hardly endearing to the quality of the organisation or possible production is it!!!