Stevenage Predictions | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Stevenage Predictions

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
I'm going to state the obvious--but these are the games we need to win. Coming off the back of a good performance players can think they've done the hard work and just need to turn up. This is where the back room team needs to earn their money ensuring the team are fired up from the start. If they do I reckon 2-0 Argyle (Reid, Allesandra)--and again I really hope the young 'uns get a run. We've got some great young talent, I hope the club has the skill and experience to nurture it properly.

Aug 15, 2008
I am going for a 1-0 win. I would expect Sheridan to keep a winning side. Isn't it weird how everyone asks you about Argyle after we thump Exeter? :cool:

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
I wonder if certain individuals would have made so much out of a clear throw away comment if it had been posted by anybody else :think:

I'm sure they would have :whistle:

Oct 24, 2010
There's no reason that we can't put in an other good performance, if so then we have every chance of a win.

Mar 21, 2008
This will be about as far away as playing Exeter as possible, let's just say Tisdale and Westley have some pretty different philosophies on how the game should be played, I'm not sure our team this season will match up against the pressurising physical sides, particularly players like Banton, Harvey and Allen

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
1-0 Argyle.

Despite being relegated last season, Stevenage had one of the better 'Goals Against' out of the bottom 8 teams in League 1.

However, they also had one of the lowest 'Goals Scored' aswell.

I'm not expecting an Argyle rout and we shouldn't be expecting Stevenage to score that many either.

So it's 1-0 for me, and at a stretch 2-0/2-1.