Stewarding in Lyndhurst Stand | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Stewarding in Lyndhurst Stand

Nov 4, 2012
In that instance t'was an attempt to distract the Orient players. Evidently we were not succesful.

Nov 4, 2012
Lundan Cabbie":bju7s3ue said:
I kind of get that but why do it to distract your own player against Port Vale?

I meant after the pen. That time it was out of pure frustration, and the jobsworth mard arse steward made his way across to have a go at me whilst blocking the view of the guy next to me whilst I argued with him. Honestly they're all so miserable and all have a face like a slapped ar$e, they never crack a smile.

J

jannerjoe

I sit/stand at the top of block 3 and admit out of frustration have often thrown my fist backwards into the corrugated section, often causing my hand damage as I don't hit a flat bit, but one of the corners.

Several have hit the advertising and have rightly been told not to. However my "complaint" is when I hit the white corrugated sections when stevenage scored is was told it was because of health and safety regarding the steel. Surely that means either I'm strong enough to punch through steel or the back of the stand is structurally unsafe?

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
Were you turning green with rage like the Hulk ?

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
PAFC94":13ddtis6 said:
Lundan Cabbie":13ddtis6 said:

I meant after the pen. That time it was out of pure frustration, and the jobsworth mard arse steward made his way across to have a go at me whilst blocking the view of the guy next to me whilst I argued with him. Honestly they're all so miserable and all have a face like a slapped ar$e, they never crack a smile.

What do you punch when you are not near metal panels? You've yet to convince me that you need to do this.

Nov 4, 2012
Lundan Cabbie":2h1h44zs said:
PAFC94":2h1h44zs said:
Lundan Cabbie":2h1h44zs said:

What do you punch when you are not near metal panels? You've yet to convince me that you need to do this.

Only Argyle can infuriate me that much and at Argyle a metal panel is always in punching distance.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
PAFC94 - you should seriously think about either getting treatment or changing your pastime. You should also be aware how pathetic and juvenile your purported actions sound to more rational, sensible supporters, not to mention the effect on more susceptible readers of PASOTI. I do not condone personal attacks on persons posting here but I think in this instance it is warranted to help prevent the spread of irresponsible actions and reactions. I also sincerely hope that your comments were in fact tongue in cheek.

Nov 4, 2012
justanotherfan":11afaihs said:
PAFC94 - you should seriously think about either getting treatment or changing your pastime. You should also be aware how pathetic and juvenile your purported actions sound to more rational, sensible supporters, not to mention the effect on more susceptible readers of PASOTI. I do not condone personal attacks on persons posting here but I think in this instance it is warranted to help prevent the spread of irresponsible actions and reactions. I also sincerely hope that your comments were in fact tongue in cheek

Was this not obvious?

Jesus christ over reaction of the century.

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
PAFC94":2n640kbk said:
justanotherfan":2n640kbk said:
PAFC94 - you should seriously think about either getting treatment or changing your pastime. You should also be aware how pathetic and juvenile your purported actions sound to more rational, sensible supporters, not to mention the effect on more susceptible readers of PASOTI. I do not condone personal attacks on persons posting here but I think in this instance it is warranted to help prevent the spread of irresponsible actions and reactions. I also sincerely hope that your comments were in fact tongue in cheek

Was this not obvious?

Jesus christ over reaction of the century.

No

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
PAFC94":2m6e6krr said:
Lundan Cabbie":2m6e6krr said:
PAFC94":2m6e6krr said:
Lundan Cabbie":2m6e6krr said:

Only Argyle can infuriate me that much and at Argyle a metal panel is always in punching distance.

So what would you punch if your allocated seat was not near the panels?

And why do Argyle infuriate you so much? After all, you chose them, they didn't choose you. I admit, your team is not something you can change but maybe you expect too much.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Lundan Cabbie":1gmc35am said:
PAFC94":1gmc35am said:
PAFC94":1gmc35am said:

So what would you punch if your allocated seat was not near the panels?

And why do Argyle infuriate you so much? After all, you chose them, they didn't choose you. I admit, your team is not something you can change but maybe you expect too much.

And you wouldn't find Lundan punching the walls at the Crystal Palace!! :oops:

Anger management PAFC94 .. anger management!! :furious: