Stewarding in Lyndhurst Stand | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Stewarding in Lyndhurst Stand

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Cobi Budge.":1i24uopd said:
Agree with you 100% paperboy.

More fans seemed to flood out of HP early yesterday than they did when we were loosing on Tuesday.

I acknowledge that many do have legitimate reasons to leave early, but surely not all of them? As I have said before, I've been to about 60 stadiums & Home Park seems by far the worst for fans leaving early, regardless of the scoreline.

I feel for the people in the front couple of rows, I really do, especially those who are disabled.

Excluding Wycombe home last season I've never left a match early, and especially when we are winning, I couldn't really contemplate leaving a game early and not being able to see or celebrate the final whistle or show my appreciation for the players.

It will look worse at HP because in most of the stadium everyone has to go to the front to leave. At Arsenal more than Argyle's entire attendance have left before the final whistle.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Lundan Cabbie":3w43zsrm said:
Cobi Budge.":3w43zsrm said:

More fans seemed to flood out of HP early yesterday than they did when we were loosing on Tuesday.

I acknowledge that many do have legitimate reasons to leave early, but surely not all of them? As I have said before, I've been to about 60 stadiums & Home Park seems by far the worst for fans leaving early, regardless of the scoreline.

I feel for the people in the front couple of rows, I really do, especially those who are disabled.

Excluding Wycombe home last season I've never left a match early, and especially when we are winning, I couldn't really contemplate leaving a game early and not being able to see or celebrate the final whistle or show my appreciation for the players.

It will look worse at HP because in most of the stadium everyone has to go to the front to leave. At Arsenal more than Argyle's entire attendance have left before the final whistle.
no surprise that arsenal fans ship out before the final whistle,the dullards. :lol: lundan,what a great result for you at everton!will you stop nicking our players and managers!!?seriously,any whispers as to who may be joining us on loan tomorrow?

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Steve Evans":3fk1bwq9 said:
Lundan Cabbie":3fk1bwq9 said:
Cobi Budge.":3fk1bwq9 said:

no surprise that arsenal fans ship out before the final whistle,the dullards. :lol: lundan,what a great result for you at everton!will you stop nicking our players and managers!!?seriously,any whispers as to who may be joining us on loan tomorrow?

If you had seen the first 20 minutes you would never have put money on that result.

I have no idea who could end up down here on loan. I'm not sure any fringe first teamers would want to drop to Division Four. Maybe Stuart O'Keefe could seeing as he has been left out of tPalace's 25 man Premier League squad. From the Development squad it could be either Jake Gray, Reise Allassani, Sullay Kaikai or Alex Wynter.

lien60

✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
Stewards we're stopping fans from watching the warm up close to the barriers today but must be different as the devenport end are allowed. Why one rule for one and one for the other

lien60

✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
Ade the green":2ll2zp2x said:
lien60":2ll2zp2x said:
We're stopping fans from watching the warm up close to the barriers today but must be different as the Devonport end are allowed. Why one rule for one and one for the other

Are you a steward?

all changed now was writing it before the start of the game

Nov 28, 2005
PLYMOUTH
I was moved on by the stewards at 2.15 whilst watching the warmup.

10 minutes later 5 of them stood where I'd been for 15 mins

BLOCKING THE BLOODY WALKWAY!

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
So what are you complaining about. Sounds like they did their job if you ask me. As for them being there, do you report police cars parked on double reds or yellows?

Aug 5, 2005
argobenz":a2zg03lj said:
I was moved on by the stewards at 2.15 whilst watching the warmup.

10 minutes later 5 of them stood where I'd been for 15 mins

BLOCKING THE BLOODY WALKWAY!

Ever think they moved you because you were standing where they were meant to be stationed?

Nov 7, 2012
Plymouth
1. If you're stood there they can't see if anyone is taking alcohol out which means they will lose their license to sell it and it'll be ruined for everyone else. 2. They have an obligation to Disabled supporters and it'll be blocked for wheelchair users. 3. Football league rules state that if they do not clamp down with the rules they can and will be punished on health and safety reasons.