#StripesAreBack - A look at the new kit | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

#StripesAreBack - A look at the new kit

Sep 28, 2011
Just ordered mine online, it said in stock so ordered it on a standard delivery but it doesn't give any indication on when it will arrive?
Anyone got previous for ordering argyle stuff?

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
plymptonpilgreen":ixru5xbl said:
Just ordered mine online, it said in stock so ordered it on a standard delivery but it doesn't give any indication on when it will arrive?
I was in the shop yesterday getting tickets for the Swansea game and the only thing of this year's kit they had in there was the training kits so I'm guessing they haven't been delivered to Argyle yet

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I can remember when all the fans of teams we played away took the pee out of our tangergreen strip.

I wonder why that was?

If we tan the hides off the clubs in the league, they will do exactly the same.

I hate the logo on this one, it would have been so much better with the green but the sponsors pay their money which helps our club and that should always be remembered.

May 22, 2006
tagz":2n32xbro said:
plymptonpilgreen":2n32xbro said:
I was in the shop yesterday getting tickets for the Swansea game and the only thing of this year's kit they had in there was the training kits so I'm guessing they haven't been delivered to Argyle yet

According to the fine lady in the shop on Tuesday, the new kit is due in next week.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Cobi Budge.":12uszuiu said:
No that was the league 1 shirt.

This is the one I really liked:

New-Plymouth-Home-Kit.gif

Simple and professional.

I did like those designs although the black strips and collar on the away kit caused havoc for me (think I might have minor OCD or summat), why are they black? If they're black the shorts should also be black and if the shorts are green the strips should also be green, arrrggghhh!!!

May 22, 2006
Ollieargyle9":21k1dh5q said:
Cobi Budge.":21k1dh5q said:

Simple and professional.

I did like those designs although the black strips and collar on the away kit caused havoc for me (think I might have minor OCD or summat), why are they black? If they're black the shorts should also be black and if the shorts are green the strips should also be green, arrrggghhh!!!

You're kind of right actually, it looks as if Derby or Fulham forgot to bring their real shorts and they've just picked a random colour.

P

Paul_Roberts

Ollieargyle9":3txes4hf said:
Cobi Budge.":3txes4hf said:

Simple and professional.

I think it's indicative of the state we were in at the time. The off-the-shelf top is clearly meant to be worn with black and/or white shorts - obviously they didn't have a white top with green flashes on it, but we went and opted for green shorts anyway.

Hideous, amateurish kits both of them. Whenever I look at them I'm reminded of park football, which is fitting considering how close we came to that very thing.

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
So over the last 2 pre season Friendlies we have seen the new kits for next season :

Home : Green & white stripes
Away : Yellow with green trim

Goalkeeper Home : Beetroot Purple
Goalkeeper Away : Tangerine Orange

I see @only1argyle Twitter & utube there's a behind the scenes Kit launch flipagram video

New kits on sale soon !!!!!

#stripesareback :scarf:

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
Paul_Roberts":1crg9l9f said:
Ollieargyle9":1crg9l9f said:
Cobi Budge.":1crg9l9f said:

Simple and professional.

I think it's indicative of the state we were in at the time. The off-the-shelf top is clearly meant to be worn with black and/or white shorts - obviously they didn't have a white top with green flashes on it, but we went and opted for green shorts anyway.

Hideous, amateurish kits both of them. Whenever I look at them I'm reminded of park football, which is fitting considering how close we came to that very thing.

Let us wear park football kits then because I don't think we've had a nicer home shirt since. The away shirt's quite nice too, although I like the 2012-13 yellow away more.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
GreenArmy1984":gf5pw2bp said:
So over the last 2 pre season Friendlies we have seen the new kits for next season :

Home : Green & white stripes
Away : Yellow with green trim

Goalkeeper Home : Beetroot Purple
Goalkeeper Away : Tangerine Orange

I see @only1argyle Twitter & utube there's a behind the scenes Kit launch flipagram video

New kits on sale soon !!!!!

#stripesareback :scarf:

Puma's code for it is Vibrant Orange.