#StripesAreBack - A look at the new kit | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

#StripesAreBack - A look at the new kit

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Knarf Reprah":31ovunkp said:
Stripes are too big and as for the back block, it just doesn't work. Mind you I am a miserable old sod (apparently)

Who the hell ever said 'apparently'?

:lol:

B

barmybodminbill

Looking at all the photos on GOS. I THINK THIS STRIP IS PROBABLY THE BEDT WE HAVE HAD FOR A LONG WHILE, i am really impressed... Trip to the shop now to purchase when they eventually come, although may just stick one on pre order......

Jul 29, 2010
I'd say that's a very good idea. Argyle won't have ordered many and we're such piddling small fry to Puma that they'll insist on a quite high minimum order to make it worth getting off their greedy ars*s to produce.

If you want one pre-order. Otherwise I'd anticipate an early selling out of the popular sizes followed by a long wait for one having put your name on a waiting list.......might be in by Christmas :roll:

#PUMAsuckshoop

C

Cobi Budge.

It's okay.

Can't say I'm a fan of the purple goalkeeper shirt though.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Like the home kit even more in the flesh (or should it be "flash" since I've only seen it in photos?) and I'm actually a fan of the 'keeper's kit. All I need now is a nice looking away kit for the trifecta!

Wasn't sure when I saw our 'famous' fans wearing it, but seeing the photos from last night, I think it looks great. I'm really happy with it, and I agree with the Doctor, I think the white shorts make it.

I'll be buying my first kit in about ten years.
:scarf:

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Connor Clarke":28mmrrm3 said:
I know what name I'm getting on the back of my shirt :D

Beckham?