#StripesAreBack - A look at the new kit | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

#StripesAreBack - A look at the new kit

Jan 3, 2013
Mark_Colling":xyslm3jk said:
Knarf Reprah":xyslm3jk said:
Stripes are too big and as for the back block, it just doesn't work. Mind you I am a miserable old sod (apparently)
Green stripes not nearly big enough; white stripes about 100% too big! ;)
Just got that!! Totally agree, Hibernian strip perhaps?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
John_Doe":5l21eluq said:
Wasn't sure when I saw our 'famous' fans wearing it, but seeing the photos from last night, I think it looks great. I'm really happy with it, and I agree with the Doctor, I think the white shorts make it.

I'll be buying my first kit in about ten years.
:scarf:

Why not buy one this year? Why wait? :think:

C

Cobi Budge.

I still use my home shirt from the 2011-12 season & I love that shirt.

It was rushed out because we didn't have a kit and that meant not much thought went in to it, which was a good thing because nobody had the chance to ruin it, it came out simple and professional.

Jul 29, 2010
Cobi Budge.":pt14xphq said:

It was rushed out because we didn't have a kit and that meant not much thought went in to it, which was a good thing because nobody had the chance to ruin it, it came out simple and professional.

The green was very 'iffy' on the home kit (although I kinda forgive it, it was as you say a rushed job). The white away kit was excellent however, just shows that we don't need alien bleddy colours like yellow :angry:

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Cobi Budge.":xa7kize7 said:

The one with the stripes that looked like a tractor had driven over it? Very apt for us janners I guess :lol:

C

Cobi Budge.

No that was the league 1 shirt.

This is the one I really liked:

New-Plymouth-Home-Kit.gif

Simple and professional.