Surely management must realise this is acutely embarrassing, | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Surely management must realise this is acutely embarrassing,

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Why would the act of saying 'we're in a crisis' help? Who would it make feel better? The players? Or you? Now, if they' were to add to that 'and we are going to do x (change the manager or whatever)' it would have purpose. I prefer boards who say nowt til there's owt to be said.

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
Andy Holland":2kjsurlr said:
The red cards aren't something separate from our performances in those games, foisted upon us from on high. They're part of them and our fault for terrible lack of discipline!

The only red card that was 'lack of discipline' was Sarcevic's! The others were just football related!

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Frank_Butcher":27q5z47h said:
phil-thefluter24":27q5z47h said:
samjones":27q5z47h said:
I think one of the biggest problems is DA can't see the problem.
Constantly going on about bad luck, should have scored and won games, overachieing etc..
He just won't admit or accept there is an issue.
We all can see it but he is just stubborn and in denial
You have got to recognise the issue before you can address it.
I'm DA and I'm an alcoholic
A gree entirely , just looked on official site & some of his comments about last nights match beggars believe talk about in denial reminds me of Fletcher

What in particular Phil?

Because I agree with every word on this page - just not the use of the number 11, but he's hardly likely to say any different, otherwise he might be accused of undermining his players....
https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2017/september/into-the-breach/
I have to agree with Frank and that on this occasion DA saw what I saw. In particular, I thought at the time of the Miller substitution that it was asolutely the right thing to do for the reasons Adams gave after the game.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
neilbet79":1808ebg5 said:
Charles.plym":1808ebg5 said:
Lundan Cabbie":1808ebg5 said:
plymade":1808ebg5 said:
Let's forget about a new stand and complex and focus on funding league one standard players, please!

Surely it is the refurbishment of the grandstand that is intended to increase the club's income of the future. You can't stand still in football anymore at any level.
The irony of that comment , we are going backwards , this is worse than sheridans side . Hopeless

The stadium only gets half filled as it is. what's the point in a 20k all seater in the 4th division.

The refurb is not about increasing capacity though, is it?

May 1, 2011
999mattyg":1tjj3c8h said:
Andy Holland":1tjj3c8h said:
The red cards aren't something separate from our performances in those games, foisted upon us from on high. They're part of them and our fault for terrible lack of discipline!

The only red card that was 'lack of discipline' was Sarcevic's! The others were just football related!

Yeah we are just so unlucky....

What game are you watching?? Bradley wacked someone. How can you defend the indefensible? Miller 2 footed challenge, it's not bad luck. Wake up!!

Jul 12, 2016
In the 50+ years I have supported Argyle I cannot recall a team that is so ineffectual as the current squad.This obsession that DA has with playing defensive, counter attacking football is not only painful to watch but quite plainly does not suit the players he signed. I am more confident that we will be relegated this season than I was that we would be promoted last season

Aug 13, 2011
I just think our season may start in January if we sign some decent players to compliment the 4 or 5 we have. Until then quality will always win over effort providing we don't play a team lacking in effort altogether. That's our only chance. Once a professional footballer you can't really learn the split second decisions that make the difference in the final third. Creating chances with flair play and finishing them off ruthlessly and composedly is an art. We aren't at the races in that respect. That's why we will have to wait until the next transfer window and hope it's not too late. I fear it will be long gone by then.