Swansea City (who is going to the match?) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Swansea City (who is going to the match?)

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
HarlHM":1fxb89gx said:
soccerpilgrim":1fxb89gx said:
HarlHM":1fxb89gx said:
Cobi Budge.":1fxb89gx said:
tagz":1fxb89gx said:
Cobi Budge.":1fxb89gx said:
Unfortunately think we'll see a very, very easy 7 1 win for Swansea but I'll be there.
You weren'tbsaying that until the youth (and a few 2nd/ 3rd choice players) played last night

Yes I was?

Let's remember our first team couldn't beat Torquay or Weymouth due to appalling finishing, I get the feeling Swansea will punish us for that.

Will be good to see players like Vorm, Michu, Shelvey etc though.
Michu's gone to Napoli.

Vorm's gone to Tottenham.

I like that Ben Davies guy that they've got at LB, so at least we'll get to see him.
:greensmile:
What about Jonathan De Guzman Cobi? You looking forward to seeing him play?

A

argylefaninwales

Ben Davies gone to spurs, De Guzman was on loan.
but Sigurdsson and Montero signed this week.

P

Plymouth-Spurs

Been on a few swansea forums and this is the predicted squad to go on sunday.
Lukasz Fabianski, Angel Rangel, Chico Flores, Kyle Bartley/Ash, Neil Taylor, Leon Britton, Jonjo Shelvey, Marvin Emnes/Siggy, Dyer, Routledge, Bony/Gomis.

soccerpilgrim":1nqdg25k said:
HarlHM":1nqdg25k said:
Cobi Budge.":1nqdg25k said:
tagz":1nqdg25k said:
Cobi Budge.":1nqdg25k said:
Unfortunately think we'll see a very, very easy 7 1 win for Swansea but I'll be there.
You weren'tbsaying that until the youth (and a few 2nd/ 3rd choice players) played last night

Yes I was?

Let's remember our first team couldn't beat Torquay or Weymouth due to appalling finishing, I get the feeling Swansea will punish us for that.

Will be good to see players like Vorm, Michu, Shelvey etc though.
Michu's gone to Napoli.

Vorm's gone to Tottenham.

I like that Ben Davies guy that they've got at LB, so at least we'll get to see him.
Looking forward to seeing Lee Trundle play in the flesh too.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I can't stand Gary Monk. In one of the more recent games between Argyle and Swansea at Home Park Argyle got a penalty (it was an evening game I think). As the Argyle player ran up to take the spot kick Monk ran forwards and threw a chunk of mud into the penalty area to try to put the Argyle player off. Incredibly unsporting behaviour. I have a feeling the penalty was missed too.

Apr 28, 2013
The Doctor":3lhlgbud said:
I can't stand Gary Monk. In one of the more recent games between Argyle and Swansea at Home Park Argyle got a penalty (it was an evening game I think). As the Argyle player ran up to take the spot kick Monk ran forwards and threw a chunk of mud into the penalty area to try to put the Argyle player off. Incredibly unsporting behaviour. I have a feeling the penalty was missed too.

I think it was a 1-1 draw and the penalty was missed but taken again because the keeper moved off his line. The following penalty was then missed too but we scored the rebound!

Nov 28, 2005
PLYMOUTH
Just purchased the 2 games for £15 as soon as I paid the print ticket button disappeared!!

Now sat in a queue on the phone waiting to find out how to get them?

Well the home ticket print facility isn't functioning so I have to go to the ground earlier to collect them, nothings ever easy with Argyle.