Swansea City (who is going to the match?) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Swansea City (who is going to the match?)

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
Do cards at these matches carry into the season?

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
Cornish Chris":224sec4l said:
Anyone a bit underwhelmed by this? I mean I know they're Premier League, but we spent about 80 years playing league games against them.
No. The name's the same but not much else.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Cornish Chris":2bk37z11 said:
Anyone a bit underwhelmed by this? I mean I know they're Premier League, but we spent about 80 years playing league games against them.

The big boys go up to the top playground eventually.

Dec 3, 2005
Best think about leaving Paignton for the match - have to negotiate Totnes - and they are having their Totnes Show today, no consideration for us Argyle supporters lol.

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
djg145":rwh5m8o2 said:
Best think about leaving Paignton for the match - have to negotiate Totnes - and they are having their Totnes Show today, no consideration for us Argyle supporters lol.
I will be going from Totnes. I know they have park and ride at Follaton House and where the car boot sale is near the log cabins on the Paignton road.

Dec 3, 2005
tagz":2zpx2s57 said:
djg145":2zpx2s57 said:
I will be going from Totnes. I know they have park and ride at Follaton House and where the car boot sale is near the log cabins on the Paignton road.

Hopefully most people who are going will be there by now lol

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
djg145":cn5y9wzd said:
tagz":cn5y9wzd said:
djg145":cn5y9wzd said:

Hopefully most people who are going will be there by now lol
Same. If there is a problem with the traffic it will most likely be going out of Totnes. Leaving at 3 so plenty of time to get down there

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Some idiot thought the game as a 3 pm kick off so turned up early to do a few errands and is not stuck down the Brit babysitting a very bored 9 year old for 3 hours!

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Liam Vercoe":1dkil932 said:
Some idiot thought the game as a 3 pm kick off so turned up early to do a few errands and is not stuck down the Brit babysitting a very bored 9 year old for 3 hours!

I do apologise if you turned up early due to my answer to a certain Greek WUM.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Ade the green":1aqiuf95 said:
Liam Vercoe":1aqiuf95 said:

I do apologise if you turned up early due to my answer to a certain Greek WUM.

:D I think it was more to do with my own stupidity.