Team for Hartlepool? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Team for Hartlepool?

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
PL2 3DQ":1gcl5oez said:
oddball":1gcl5oez said:
davie nine":1gcl5oez said:
I am really looking forward to this game.
Not expecting a win but it seems that some of the 'fringe' players will get an opportunity.
Why not? I really don't know which 'play-off' order (home or away) will suit us best.
I want to see at least a couple, if not more, of our young lads in the squad.
If we are not playing our strongest team tomorrow, perhaps it will give DA the chance to see how the likes of Rooney, Hall and Bentley perform in front of a larger crowd than they have been accustomed to.
It would also seem a good opportunity to use Dorel in goal.

You are on a wind up...you gotta be....looking forward to this game, absolutely beggars belief,. Its a nothing game. Who cares whether we win or lose.....So Portmouth home or away. Does it really matter....Not at all. I'm looking forward to seeing the Pools fans in their fancy dress which has become a must see.....As for which Argyle team starts,?????????????????

Surely any Argyle fan would look forward to watching their team play and care whether they win or not. Odd.
Well Argyle are not building this match up at all Postey. Take a look at the official site. Very low key.Then if you have a mind to,take a look at the Herald site...not a lot on there....frankly not a lot of interest anywhere....

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
John Cooper":26oj46co said:
AR09YLE":26oj46co said:
John Cooper":26oj46co said:
Play McCormick v Hartlepool, then drop him for the 3 remaining marches. Pompey scouts won't know anything about Dorel.

Neither do we?

True, but we know McCormick is shell shocked and recent games has cost us. Dorel may be a liability as well, which one is worse won't be known until he plays. McCormick reputation is based on pre Christmas since which he's been dire.

My God, if McCormick has been dire, I hate to think what you'd have made of John Sheffield or Nicky Hammond.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
oddball":2zel0i5a said:
davie nine":2zel0i5a said:
Not expecting a win but it seems that some of the 'fringe' players will get an opportunity.
Why not? I really don't know which 'play-off' order (home or away) will suit us best.
If we are not playing our strongest team tomorrow, perhaps it will give DA the chance to see how the likes of Rooney, Hall and Bentley perform in front of a larger crowd than they have been accustomed to.

You are on a wind up...you gotta be....looking forward to this game, absolutely beggars belief,. Its a nothing game. Who cares whether we win or lose.....So Portmouth home or away. Does it really matter....Not at all. I'm looking forward to seeing the Pools fans in their fancy dress which has become a must see.....As for which Argyle team starts,?????????????????
Not 'on a wind up'. I thought that I explained quite clearly why I was looking forward to it and the fact that you said "Who cares whether we win or lose?" and "Portsmouth home or away-Does it really matter?" seems to suggest that you agree with some of what I said.
I am looking forward to it to perhaps see some of our youngsters in action either as starters or perhaps as substitutes; you, as you told us earlier, are looking forward to seeing Hartlepool fans in fancy dress. Strange really because, reading most of your posts you don't seem to have a sense of humour because you only seem to participate to complain.
Anyhow, I hope that you enjoy what you are looking forward to and I hope that I get the chance to enjoy what I am looking forward to.

Mark Pedlar":1fn96ksj said:
Fat_green_belly":1fn96ksj said:
He is missing 6 so thats reid, simpson, mchugh, mccormack + 2 others(sawyer? and jervis?).
Dorel

nelson
forster
hartley

mellor
houghton
boeteng
purrington

carey

matt
tanner

subs c.harvey, j.bentley, j.roberts, j. calver, t. harvey, g.wylde, l.rooney.

Why on earth would he drop McCormick?
Sorry mark. I am guessing at the 5/6 players that are going to miss tomorrow with injury.
More of a guess listed from right to left.
Guess for luke is based on his recent form which suggests he might be carrying an injury.
Heres the herald article about the injuries.
http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Plymout ... story.html

Mar 8, 2016
Not sure if he's going to play tomorrow but seen nardiello today walking from life centre towards the car park behind the grandstand today. So he's back down this way.

Jul 3, 2014
Bere Alston
Makes sense to rest some of the main players before the play off's, and gives the fringe players some match time in case they are needed.

Hopefully get the win and some confidence going ahead of next week :scarf:

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
oddball":ujgo13xg said:
Who cares whether we win or lose.....So Portmouth home or away. Does it really matter....

Well I do. I'm an Argyle fan, always will be. Whether we're good, bad or indifferent I will always care whether we win or lose. I guess that's why I can't threaten to withdraw my support at the slightest issue.

COME ON YOU GREENS

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
davie nine":woz0tif2 said:
Let's hope so Davie.
Give the youngsters a run out Del Boy!

Sep 6, 2006
Mark Pedlar":11r1pzjp said:
Fat_green_belly":11r1pzjp said:
He is missing 6 so thats reid, simpson, mchugh, mccormack + 2 others(sawyer? and jervis?).
Dorel

nelson
forster
hartley

mellor
houghton
boeteng
purrington

carey

matt
tanner

subs c.harvey, j.bentley, j.roberts, j. calver, t. harvey, g.wylde, l.rooney.

Why on earth would he drop McCormick?

Why on earth not? Lets have a look at Dorrel. If he ain't any good and zLuke gets injured today we are up the creek without a paddle.

Dec 3, 2005
Bringing in young players has not hindered other teams higher up the football rankings, in fact they have in the main improved their teams performances. Why NOT give the fringe players a chance to show what they have, you never know it maybe a breath of fresh air that blows through Home Park - I feel like we need a breath of fresh air to be honest.

Yes lets give them a chance to impress in a League match, nothing to lose and everything to gain IMHO.