The AFT's Christmas Collection for the Plymouth Foodbank. | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The AFT's Christmas Collection for the Plymouth Foodbank.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Ollieargyle9":2bg0mek8 said:
Knarf Reprah":2bg0mek8 said:
IJN":2bg0mek8 said:
Knarf Reprah":2bg0mek8 said:
IJN I used to be the chair of Devon and Cornwall foodbanks.

Then you should know better than to spout such crap!

There are people out there that need OUR help, good on the AFT I say.

As Bob has said, this thread should NOT be used to beat up the AFT.

I am so sorry not to adopt the party line ........are we no longer allowed to comment if the Mods don't agree with our view?

The foodbanks are a good idea, especially at Xmas but my PERSONAL opinion is that the AFT have more important matters to follow.

What a heartless thing to say. There are children who would otherwise go hungry this Christmas, parents spending every last penny they have and still barely getting by and you think there are more important matters than this lifeline?

The AFT's main role is to voice the opinions of Argyle fans; Argyle are a relatively stable football club so I can't see what is so incredibly urgent that the AFT can't focus their efforts on those in need for a couple of weeks, especially at this time of year.

Well done to the AFT and all involved!

This for me.

Ollieargyle9":2765wlyt said:
Knarf Reprah":2765wlyt said:
IJN":2765wlyt said:
Knarf Reprah":2765wlyt said:
IJN I used to be the chair of Devon and Cornwall foodbanks.

Then you should know better than to spout such crap!

There are people out there that need OUR help, good on the AFT I say.

As Bob has said, this thread should NOT be used to beat up the AFT.

I am so sorry not to adopt the party line ........are we no longer allowed to comment if the Mods don't agree with our view?

The foodbanks are a good idea, especially at Xmas but my PERSONAL opinion is that the AFT have more important matters to follow.

What a heartless thing to say. There are children who would otherwise go hungry this Christmas, parents spending every last penny they have and still barely getting by and you think there are more important matters than this lifeline?

The AFT's main role is to voice the opinions of Argyle fans; Argyle are a relatively stable football club so I can't see what is so incredibly urgent that the AFT can't focus their efforts on those in need for a couple of weeks, especially at this time of year.

Well done to the AFT and all involved!

I'd expect nothing less from a man with Frank's outlook on humanity.

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
Haven't read so much drivel in a while - well done to the AFT on this and no I'm not a member before anyone asks.

The Argyle family helping others less fortunate than themselves again.

This is one of the things that makes our little club GREAT.

B

batesy65

Any news on how much produce was collected
A couple of mates said they did not know about the collection.

Dec 21, 2010
A quick update to thank all those fans who donated both food and money to the Plymouth Foodbanks yesterday. Their generosity together with the support of PASOTI and other internet users meant we realised our most successful collection in five years both in terms of cash and produce.