The disgraceful state of the ground | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The disgraceful state of the ground

Mar 14, 2009
PL2 3DQ":sur23oic said:
There was no sell on clause for Mason mentioned in the final admin report from Guilfoyle but did state the sell on clauses for other players.
Today the club confirmed to the Herald there is a sell on clause for Mason but no percentage was given.

The Herald says we sold Mason for £250,000, the admin report says £150,000.

That is very good news, is it not? I mean a small windfall like that would strength our position on finding better players in the summer.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
nikkk":35s06617 said:
IJN":35s06617 said:
MannameadGreen":35s06617 said:
Graham Clark has it spot on.

Is he, why, because you agree with him?

Many of us want to help the club in anyway we can, even on this thread someone with vast expertise and professional standing has got off his arse and done something to help the club. That's what SOME fans want to do.

Because you, Graham and a few others don't agree with that doesn't make it any more valid than what others think and do.

I think that is a such a good point. I really don't see a problem with the fact that fans WANT to get involved in projects like this. From a technical expert or a few with toothbrushes ! This is perfect for fans getting involved and supporting the club beyond buying tickets. And whilst there may be issues of maintenance that ideally need addressing I am firmly in the camp of putting everything into the team and getting out of this league. The other minor issues can be sorted after promotion as far as I am concerned.
I'm very much a 'destructive' gardener Nikk. Love hacking away at brambles, bushes and other nasties in the garden. I'll have a little look at Bobby's garden on Saturday, maybe take some pictures, and then get onto Jon B to volunteer my services :thumbs:

May 31, 2010
Plymouth
Having inspected the bricks this morning (29th) there was hardly a weed in sight and the state of them was far better than a few years back. The ones lying flat on the top alongside the railing have perhaps fared a little worse but the real problem is the edging bricks surrounding them which have been broken up by frost damage. The large sloping wall facing the stadium looked fine to me. albeit I'd rather they were in a proper vertical wall.
Also pleased to note that the 'Ballard' sign over our prized turnstile entrance has been refurbished and replaced.
There is plenty of other work to be done around the place, which at one time would have carried out by the now disbanded 'Dad's Army'.

Feb 9, 2011
pilgrimB173":1gzmyszt said:
Having inspected the bricks this morning (29th) there was hardly a weed in sight and the state of them was far better than a few years back. The ones lying flat on the top alongside the railing have perhaps fared a little worse but the real problem is the edging bricks surrounding them which have been broken up by frost damage. The large sloping wall facing the stadium looked fine to me. albeit I'd rather they were in a proper vertical wall.
Also pleased to note that the 'Ballard' sign over our prized turnstile entrance has been refurbished and replaced.
There is plenty of other work to be done around the place, which at one time would have carried out by the now disbanded 'Dad's Army'.

:clap: :clap: a positive post think you must be on the wrong thread
How did that happen it must have been those bleddy fairies or more believable the rain did it

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
There's a lot of positive posts on here Grumps.

Even people offering their time.