Ticket thread | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ticket thread

Dazzy3000

✅ Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
IJN":1o86j133 said:
:lol:

Made me laugh, on another thread Argyle fans are moaning Pompey are doing it and we aren't.

:facepalm:

So what should everyone do in this situation? Buy a ticket for each and try to flog the unneeded one afterwards?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Wasn't the best that's for sure, but back to the tickets, I would always keep tickets around a big game, as it often happens.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
dazzy3000":1oxkkanp said:
IJN":1oxkkanp said:

Made me laugh, on another thread Argyle fans are moaning Pompey are doing it and we aren't.

:facepalm:

So what should everyone do in this situation? Buy a ticket for each and try to flog the unneeded one afterwards?

I've absolutely no idea mate, I was simply laughing at the fact that on one thread Argyle are being slated for doing it and on another they're not doing it.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
IJN":331y751j said:
Wasn't the best that's for sure, but back to the tickets, I would always keep tickets around a big game, as it often happens.

Well I really need to brush up on my telepathic skills to predict Argyles ticketing strategy then. If I go up with stubs from about 15 random other games are they going to say 'no just the Dagenham game'. What about people who'd gone all season but happened to make other commitments on the day of the Dagenham game. The announcement that Dagenham ticket stubs would = priority for play off games should have been made before the game. Its just more slipshod stuff from the club

May 3, 2015
Wish it was the same as Wycombe last year. As an exile, it's not worth getting a membership as i can't attend HP but can attend a large number of away games. Last year anyone with a booking history had priority. Where as this year i have to wait until general sale, i don't fancy my chances.... hope i am proven wrong.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
They are an absolute unmitigated, amateurish, village shambles.
I don't give a poo if its not a 'unique idea' that ticket stubs = priority - it seems to be a unique idea to the club though who have waited until AFTER the Dagenham game to say that ticket stubs would be useful in the event of the play-offs being necessary.
I went to that debacle of a game, as I have been to all but one of this season's home games - I had to witness that utter sh1tfest and now I don't even get the benefit of having been there simply because I threw away what was, at the time, an essentially useless bit of paper for a past event.
If they'd said BEFORE the Dagenham game that stubs would be useful in the event of the playoffs then of course I would have kept the f5cking ticket.
As I said before if they'd come up with this genius idea BEFORE the Dagenham game then perhaps more people would have come through the gate and made a better atmosphere a fortnight ago.

Jan 2, 2006
So they had a chance to persuade more people to buy Hartlepool tickets but as you need a Dagenham stub as well there is no incentive for the floating supporter to go to the Hartlepool game....

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
up_the_line":3mr14zlv said:
I don't give a poo if its not a 'unique idea' that ticket stubs = priority - it seems to be a unique idea to the club though who have waited until AFTER the Dagenham game to say that ticket stubs would be useful in the event of the play-offs being necessary.
I went to that debacle of a game, as I have been to all but one of this season's home games - I had to witness that utter sh1tfest and now I don't even get the benefit of having been there simply because I threw away what was, at the time, an essentially useless bit of paper for a past event.
If they'd said BEFORE the Dagenham game that stubs would be useful in the event of the playoffs then of course I would have kept the f5cking ticket.
As I said before if they'd come up with this genius idea BEFORE the Dagenham game then perhaps more people would have come through the gate and made a better atmosphere a fortnight ago.

Chill man!

miroir.gif

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
up_the_line":1vkcxegj said:
IJN":1vkcxegj said:

Well I really need to brush up on my telepathic skills to predict Argyles ticketing strategy then. If I go up with stubs from about 15 random other games are they going to say 'no just the Dagenham game'. What about people who'd gone all season but happened to make other commitments on the day of the Dagenham game. The announcement that Dagenham ticket stubs would = priority for play off games should have been made before the game. Its just more slipshod stuff from the club
Someone making the ticket decisions from the club must have had a heavy old weekend....hic!

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
BojanTheGreat":1zzktf4j said:
So they had a chance to persuade more people to buy Hartlepool tickets but as you need a Dagenham stub as well there is no incentive for the floating supporter to go to the Hartlepool game....
They really do have some top thinkers behind the scenes.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
IJN":uhxb3snb said:
up_the_line":uhxb3snb said:

Chill man!

miroir.gif

Pretty easy to be chill when your seat is in the bag. Not so chilled if you have to queue for a ticket with the johnney come lately's having been to 22 of the home games this season. Not so chill if you had the means to get a ticket (a Dagenham stub and a ticket for the Hartlepool game) but the club only announce its usefulness more than a week after the f5cking game.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
LG":3khw15l0 said:
up_the_line":3khw15l0 said:
IJN":3khw15l0 said:

Someone making the ticket decisions from the club must have had a heavy old weekend....hic!

I suppose, in fairness Yeovil Town never had these kind of problems.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
up_the_line":3i6jcxq6 said:
Pretty easy to be chill when your seat is in the bag

I'm a BL ST holder mate, no problem at my end.

I've never missed a big game ever.

That's because I plan ahead, always have.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
IJN":1rahe0dz said:
up_the_line":1rahe0dz said:
Pretty easy to be chill when your seat is in the bag

I'm a BL ST holder mate, no problem at my end.

I've never missed a big game ever.

That's because I plan ahead, always have.

Do you not think I would have planned ahead and kept the bloody Dagenham ticket had the club decided on this strategy before the game took place - sorry is it club policy that the fanbase now have to mindread their next idea?
They're f4cking amateur and you know it
I'm a f%cking straight A planning wizard when people make the T&Cs clear at the start.