Ticket thread | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ticket thread

May 8, 2011
Out of habit I always keep all the tickets mostly away as I have a ST, but cup matches until the season is over, just in case I might need them. When the season was over then I used to give them to Mike Pengelly who would put them with the programme.

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Anyway why not a stub from the Luton home game - or the Millwall game, or York at home - or any other bloody game in the season? Just an abitrary nonsensical decision from the club.
Why not announce weeks ago that stubs for 3 of the last 4 home games would = priority

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
So anyway what time do the tickets go on general sale for the home leg online on Sunday because the website doesn't even make that clear - it just says 24/7. Does that mean that I can go online at 00.01 on 08/05 and there will be tickets to be purchased?
If I go down to the ticket office at 6 am to queue could people have been buying online since just after midnight?

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
As they didn't announce the fact that D&R stubs could be used towards playoff tickets they shouldn't, in my opinion, be part of the priority system. Hartlepool tickets, fine, if you must. At least people will know then.

Why D&R anyway? What about the game before that? Or the one before that? People paid full price for those tickets, they may have only paid half price for their D&R ticket.

It would be even better if the club used the information they hold to offer a fairer system. This system is very simply but has the potential to annoy some very loyal fans.

Can we really afford to be annoying the fanbase right now?

It is a shame that we, as a club, couldn't have thought this through a little better. The way in which we are annoying fans is needless.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I agree with the idea about 4 stubs, that makes sense to me.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
davie nine":16bwv5d5 said:
If the club had announced ticketing arrangements before the Dagenham game there would have been a thread complaining that we were planning for the playoffs when we should have been concentrating on achieving automatics. There was already suggestions that we wanted to get in the playoffs to make more money.
And would the club take any real notice if there WAS such a thread on here?
I doubt it very much.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
That's not the point Dave's making Paul, Pasoti has hardly ever swayed PAFC.

His point was the people that are moaning about the ticket stub idea would be the same people moaning about undermining the team in their hunt for the autos.

There are a load of players who read PASOTI and Twitter.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
IJN":13b71db6 said:
That's not the point Dave's making Paul, Pasoti has hardly ever swayed PAFC.

His point was the people that are moaning about the ticket stub idea would be the same people moaning about undermining the team in their hunt for the autos.

There are a load of players who read PASOTI and Twitter.
To be fair Ian, the Auto's went a little while ago.
Possibly at SJP

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
With the tickets being available immediately after the Hartlepool match, how many people will be left in the stands at the final whistle?

Sep 13, 2003
Tynan's Dad":vge9ihe5 said:
I don't know how the England Members aclub sort out tournament tickets anymore, but you used to earn points for every game you attended. 1pt for home qualifier, 2pts for home friendly, 3pts for away qualifier and 4pts for away friendly.

Surely, with the club system being computerised it wouldn't be too tricky to put in place a similar system, even if it were as simple as 1pt per game attended. Would take nigh on zero effort and fans who like to pay on the gate would do so on the understanding they wouldn't have their game recorded on the system.

When was this system Tynan? Never heard of England fans getting more points or caps for friendlies then qualifiers. At the moment it is 2 caps for home or away games...it is free to join but for the Travel club it's £75 for two years. Despite the fair system you still get people moaning about not getting tickets!

Jul 29, 2010
Is it a ticket free for all for the Pompey home game or can I, as a season ticket holder in the grandstand, claim my usual seat?
APOLOGIES if asked and answered elsewhere!

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Doesn't say whether ST holder seats are reserved till Saturday?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
LG":1s067wqk said:
To be fair Ian, the Auto's went a little while ago.
Possibly at SJP

Yeah but you like me and 1000's of others thought we were on again after Pompey and Orient.

T

Tynan's Dad

Clarke_B":3letc85v said:
Tynan's Dad":3letc85v said:
I don't know how the England Members aclub sort out tournament tickets anymore, but you used to earn points for every game you attended. 1pt for home qualifier, 2pts for home friendly, 3pts for away qualifier and 4pts for away

Surely, with the club system being computerised it wouldn't be too tricky to put in place a similar system, even if it were as simple as 1pt per game attended. Would take nigh on zero effort and fans who like to pay on the gate would do so on the understanding they wouldn't have their game recorded on the system.

When was this system Tynan? Never heard of England fans getting more points or caps for friendlies then qualifiers. At the moment it is 2 caps for home or away games...it is free to join but for the Travel club it's £75 for two years. Despite the fair system you still get people moaning about not getting tickets!

15/20 years ago at a guess.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
meetoo":nrg43kpf said:
Is it a ticket free for all for the Pompey home game or can I, as a season ticket holder in the grandstand, claim my usual seat?
APOLOGIES if asked and answered elsewhere!
Usually your seat is reserved until they go on general sale. I would think it's the same in this case.