Trialist David Fox - Signs | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Trialist David Fox - Signs

Aug 5, 2009
PlymouthCasual":3okvonbe said:
Sorry but I thought he was woeful tonight, another player who could not beat the first man from corners and good crossing positions. Not the answer in my opinion.

I think you've got the wrong bloke! Not one of his passes went astray and he had a hand in pretty much all of the 2nd half goals. Didn't really put a foot wrong

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I would sign him now before someone else snaps him up. Fox keeps the ball moving, short or long passes, he's an organiser and vocal and something we haven't got in our industrial midfield.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Some, of course, will post a totally contradictory post just for the hell of it...even though they have never actually seen the player in question.

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
He's a classy player. Seems to like dictating the play and getting moves going. He'd be an experienced head in an inexperienced midfield. Likes to shout aswell. Sign him up.

Apr 29, 2016
PlymouthCasual":nefwjh8j said:
Sorry but I thought he was woeful tonight, another player who could not beat the first man from corners and good crossing positions. Not the answer in my opinion.

I know that football is always about opinions but how on earth can anyone call him woeful? I was in a group of around 6 or 8 and we were all drooling at his range of passing, some totally switching play or played with the outside of his foot. Sign him up Derek and wouldn't be at all surprised we've just seen your new captain play!!

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I've not seen him, but, based on the opinions of a majority of Pasoti posters who have seen him, it would appear that he could be the type of player that DA has been looking for since Alan Smith decided not to sign.

J

Jambo

Lack of experience in centre midfield was a problem last season, hence the reason why DA tried to sign Alan Smith. I haven't seen Fox play yet but by all accounts he seems just the sort of wise, canny older head we need in this team. I trust DA's judgement

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
I think I saw a thread on Exweb where some were hoping to sign him on again (was there as a youth). Be a coup to get him in so he can score a hat trick against his dad's old club.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
A "been there, done that" type of player - I have always thought that every team at this level should have at least one of those.

Would be a good addition to the team I think

Feb 8, 2005
Ade the green":1ph6z4s3 said:
I think I saw a thread on Exweb where some were hoping to sign him on again (was there as a youth). Be a coup to get him in so he can score a hat trick against his dad's old club.

So you support the Grecians, then??????????

What other reason is there to go onto another Clubs site!!!!!!!!

FFS!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
jimsing":6qdj60w2 said:
Ade the green":6qdj60w2 said:

FFS!

Yeah, what ARE you thinking of. :oops: :lol:

Mar 14, 2009
I shouldn't admit this but I must admit I like looking at our rivals boards.

I don't join but I like to get a sense of what they think after we played them or how well they think they are doing in the league.

Been to ExeWeb...Gaschat...however what I did find is that a number of clubs seem to have poor forums. Luton surprised me as one of them and Wimbledon was one I think was only open to certain members who registered.

I am curious about players they signed and there expectations. For example Exeter beat Rovers at home comfortably and seem to be, according to their fans, performing decently in pre-season. Although I did notice there are a number of people who still want Tisdale out. They have one or two youngsters coming through which I think are exciting them too and should make the first team.

What other reason to go onto another clubs website? To contrast and compare I find and improve my knowledge of league two.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Metal_Green_Mickey":79t6yl0z said:
I shouldn't admit this but I must admit I like looking at our rivals boards.

I don't join but I like to get a sense of what they think after we played them or how well they think they are doing in the league.

Been to ExeWeb...Gaschat...however what I did find is that a number of clubs seem to have poor forums. Luton surprised me as one of them and Wimbledon was one I think was only open to certain members who registered.

I am curious about players they signed and there expectations. For example Exeter beat Rovers at home comfortably and seem to be, according to their fans, performing decently in pre-season. Although I did notice there are a number of people who still want Tisdale out. They have one or two youngsters coming through which I think are exciting them too and should make the first team.

What other reason to go onto another clubs website? To contrast and compare I find and improve my knowledge of league two.
He's taken over at Argyle. :)

http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/photodi ... oload=pic3

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
jimsing":1k6dlql0 said:
Ade the green":1k6dlql0 said:

FFS!

Let me get one thing straight. I do not now nor never have I logged into any forum other than PASOTI. I have however read Exweb frequently (in the same way drivers slow down to rubberneck accidents) and see no point in denying it. It's not locked so I can see what another club in our league is up to. I have also tuned in occasionally to Gasroom 2.0 after we've played them to gauge their reaction to incidents in the game.

It is interesting and in the case of Exweb, they do have a banter base forum for other fans. I've never felt the urge to join in because quite frankly their intelligence levels leave a lot to be desired. I'm sorry that I don't spend every waking minute on PASOTI, i find that 18 hours a day is sufficient and if I wish to read what the hypocrites think of our players (they hate them all BTW (but want to sign them all BTW)) then I will with a clear conscience.

Said with feigned indignation!