Tyler Harvey goes out on loan to Bath City | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Tyler Harvey goes out on loan to Bath City

Apr 1, 2009
A long overdue loan. He hasn't progressed, but how much football does he actually play?

Always think that 7 substitutes at our level is too many. It often means that the likes of TH are making up the numbers on the bench with very little chance of meaningful game time. A 5 subs rule would probably have meant that he would have had greater opportunities of loans, which in turn might have improved him. I'd also like to see dual registration where a player could have a season long loan at somewhere like Bath, but Argyle would have first call if they needed him. It works well in Rugby Union. At the moment too many young players get lost in the chasm between youth team and first team.

Sep 8, 2013
An opportunity and a challenge. Much needed. Can he turn it into something or will he slip permanently into non-league. I hope he can make it work for him.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
Hope he gets some game time as clearly a decent player there but either confidence or form has been a miss of late. Watching him warm up the majority of his shots are on target and in a position where the keeper can't stop them.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Didn't Guy Branston in one of his Herald columns hint at Harvey's lack of motivation and determination? Or was it Sheridan who said it?

Being a great talent just isn't enough.

Nov 26, 2010
Swindon
I just see 'Luke Young' written all over this. So much promise, so little delivery. Tyler thought he was a striker, Sheridan thought he was a midfielder. Maybe he's just lost somewhere between the two.

Feb 21, 2011
cheshiregreen":2vsgnjpf said:
BadBoy":2vsgnjpf said:
Next season is the big one for Tyler, no more emergency loans should mean more opportunity for home grown youngsters to make the breakthrough that so often is denied by the system as it is today.

Wonder which club he will be at? Unlikely to be Argyle I suspect.
On the contrary I suspect it will be with Argyle.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Good luck Tyler, go get some confidence and bang in some goals.

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
How wonderfully disrespectful from out OFFICIAL site, at 20 years old Tyler is not a teenager, poor show. I've said for a few years he needs away from here to get games and avoid plymouths expectations. He's a lovely guy who goes about his business respectfully. I'm sure we will see him in the argyle shirt again, but I hope it's a few years down the line.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Even in the Peninsula League, I am sure that his goals per game ratio is much lower than Louis Rooney's. In fact, it seems that most of his goals have come from penalties.

Hope that he does well at Bath.

C

Cult Of Personality

From what I know..

Has the ability but never had the drive and determination to become the player he could of been. liked the limelight of a young football celebrity

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
C.O.P.
I completely (but respectfully) disagree with your last statement.having had the pleasure of knowing Ty for a couple years I have to say he is a genuine lad who has a good head on him shoulders, I can't see an ounce of someone who loves the limelight in him, in fact I'd say he's a settled grounded honest chap. Not saying you aren't wrong with your first statement tho