Tyler Harvey goes out on loan to Bath City | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Tyler Harvey goes out on loan to Bath City

Jul 19, 2011
Oxford
I would have thought Truro would be the better option (If they wanted him). Bath are fighting relegation so will be having scrappy games compared to Truro who are in the playoffs.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Bath are playing down in Truro next Saturday so anyone down that way that's not coming up for Argyle could go along and give us (Steve E) a just back report. :)

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Keepitgreen":2zmt58bf said:
Bath are playing down in Truro next Saturday so anyone down that way that's not coming up for Argyle could go along and give us (Steve E) a just back report. :)

The game is this Tuesday so people could do both :thumbs:

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Keepitgreen":23a7auwb said:
i would be very grateful for a report. :thumbup:

Feb 28, 2016
earl grey":6qx3dllb said:
C.O.P.
I completely (but respectfully) disagree with your last statement.having had the pleasure of knowing Ty for a couple years I have to say he is a genuine lad who has a good head on him shoulders, I can't see an ounce of someone who loves the limelight in him, in fact I'd say he's a settled grounded honest chap. Not saying you aren't wrong with your first statement tho

Completely agree, Having spoke to him on a number of occasions both "on and off duty." He seems introverted, shy and humble guy, certainly never giving it the large one when he is out. In fact, from my experience, you have to twist his arm, to allow you to buy him a drink! He's not starting fights or falling out of nightclubs every week, he's not changing his latest squeeze every week, hardly someone living it up to the celebrity lifestyle! It seems that a young man, comes into a bit of money and buys nice car, is justification to call him flash and that he loves the limelight( green-eyed monster?) He always takes time out for fans to chat, have photos, sign autographs for the kids etc. We can argue all day long about his merits as a footballer(my personal view is, he is extremely skilful, luxury player, like Callum Hall who both would have a better chance at making it if we were in a quicker, less physical league but that said, he has not been given anything like a fair chance here.) However, I would be vey surprised if anyone who has spent 30 seconds or more in his company would not have formed a positive opinion of him. If nothing else he has been a great ambassador for the club. It is for that reason he has my utmost respect. Hope he does well at Bath and gets a reprieve here. We have put so much time money and effort into developing players like him, just to allow them to fall through the net without really, even bothering to find out if they are capable of making it or not.