Tyler Harvey - Notts Forest training CONFIRMED | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Tyler Harvey - Notts Forest training CONFIRMED

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Ex-webers apoplectic at Forest getting free money. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

They want a re-draw with no doubt every other club in the process being eliminated due to not being Exeter City. Shame it wasn't a quiz on how much their 'über fan" knew about Liverpool (err sorry, City).

Just like Oliver they continue to want more whilst not having to pay for it.

Jul 3, 2013
So it appears that Tyler has basically been told he has six months to get fixed up with a club as he is not going to be kept on. The forest thing was just a trial fixed up on his part .

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Or maybe the above is just complete guesswork, and in fact all that's happened is Forest asked to take a look at him, and they did just that.

Jul 3, 2013
I would be happy to wager a season ticket for next season on itSam, with the season ticket then raffled off on here for charity?

CFG

Jun 21, 2013
Just finished reading Nowhere Men - great Xmas present. Thoroughly enjoyable insight into the strange world of scouting. I don't think I will be spoiling it for anyone by saying the last line of the book was the Liverpool scout heading off to watch Tyler Harvey. He was clearly on the radar for many clubs a year or so ago. I wonder if this is a case of a club who has been keen but has simply not had the chance to watch him due to his limited appearances.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Stiffler":3mbo87qx said:
I would be happy to wager a season ticket for next season on itSam, with the season ticket then raffled off on here for charity?
I thought you were only meaning it as speculation in the first place.

If it's something you've genuinely heard, then fair play and I'm afraid I won't take up the wager- but I'll be very disappointed indeed if it's the truth.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I think if Harvey was going to become a half decent lower leaguer pro he would have shown more than he has to date despite many of his appearances being short sub appearances. Sheridan will be looking ahead to players who can do a job in League 1 next season or at least play a regular part in a promotion team next season and presumably he and his backroom staff don't feel Harvey has what it takes whether it be sufficient ability, hard work, attitude or whatever. Luke Young had even more opportunities to show his credentials in league 2 and never really convinced he could progress with the club. He is now plying his trade with a mid table conference team which is about as far as I think Harvey will ever end up playing on a regular basis.