Virus Warnings (not PASOTI's end). **Update** | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Virus Warnings (not PASOTI's end). **Update**

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
I get this pop up quite often say it's from acessing aldult sites which is impossible as my service provider has automatic parental controls which I have not turned off. I followed the link once & it leads u to play store whereby they want u to download a security app. I looked at the reviews & many said it cleared there threats instantly. On closer inspection they all had 4 viruses which lead me to believe it is click bait for u to download the app & they probably get commission.
Hope this helps

May 31, 2016
Yep, same for me. Tells me I'm accessing 4 adult sites and that I only have 28% storage left.
Just delete the link. No damage done.

stewthenoo

Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
I think it's from the google ads which are generated from your cache and history. It only seems to come up on android.

Delete your cache, history and cookies and it should be ok.

B

Baby Face Johnson

Done all that; made things worse, if anything. Now switched to Firefox.

tonsk

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
This is actually a pop up ad (browser hijack) and not a virus.

Seems that suggested solutions include clearing the data from your chrome app in app manager, wiping your ad ID in Google or installing an ad blocker. Try Adblock plus

tonsk

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Chaps can you do a phone screen shot and E mail to me?

It would help to identify the problem.

Ian

Apr 6, 2009
Being in Blackpool all weekend and on my android I literally haven't been able to access pasoti. As soon as I go on this comes up. I delete cache etc, all ok for other sites then as soon as I open pasoti same thing.
Missed pasoti all weekend!!

Jul 7, 2005
I googled 'google 4 virus' and it's been a problem since at least 2014.
I cleared browser cache and all seems well again, in fact my phone is now running a lot smoother than it has been for a while. Coincidence maybe.

I should add it's believed to be a bogus virus warning aimed to get you to click on the link.

B

Baby Face Johnson

Greenheart":v8escvh2 said:
I googled 'google 4 virus' and it's been a problem since at least 2014.
I cleared browser cache and all seems well again, in fact my phone is now running a lot smoother than it has been for a while. Coincidence maybe.

I should add it's believed to be a bogus virus warning aimed to get you to click on the link.

Yes; it appears to me to be harmless unless you click on anything. That said. I cleared all cache, history etc and it fired up three times in a row!

Apr 6, 2009
I've just used my phone now on wifi and it's happened again as soon as I opened pasoti. Cleared data/cache again but I've come to the conclusion I won't be able to open pasoti on my phone