We'll do very well this season....... | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

We'll do very well this season.......

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Frank_Butcher":2cmh1d94 said:
Ade the green":2cmh1d94 said:
We are ALL entitled to our opinion. Argue that! I expect Butcher will.

Eh, what, sorry, is that for me? I didn't realise I'd posted on this thread.

Oh well, seeing as you invited me....

I have no problem with anyone having an opinion about anything Ade my old mate (sorry, if that's over-familiar, there was me thinking we were on first name terms). There are many on here I disagree with - some I counter with my own opinion, many I just don't bother with.

But what I do find a tad annoying old chap, is the handful of posters who find the need to make the same point ad infinitum. You are one of those I'm afraid, and have a habit of doing so in an unnecessarily over-emotive way which does tend to kind of grind the gears a bit - hence, it's hard to resist. 20 odd posts in one thread the other day - oh, and I'm still waiting for the answer to my question BTW. But on the upside just 6 in 4 pages on this thread - ratio improving :thumbup: .

Just two things... did you try to sanction Knibbsworth or HCGreen for repeatedly stating their case? No, I wonder why.

Secondly, what grinds my gears is people acting as seudo moderators saying what I can post or how many times I post it. If it irritates you so much make me a foe and you won’t be subjected to it.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Jul 18, 2011
Ade the green":umn49cof said:
Regardless of that press release it is still for the manager to manage injury. Nobody could say they weren’t surprised to see Oscar in the starting lineup against Fleetwood and even the week before both were saying he was 2-3 weeks away.

It could be that Adams should have told him he couldn’t play and remember, this was the first of the three games Adams was supposedly given to save himself. The week after he brought in Toumani as his Hail Mary.

Whether he was given three games or not I don’t know and i’m only saying what was assumed at the time.

In relation to Threkeld you were wrong and this has now been proven, time for you to move on.

Three games, don’t make me laugh. This is another PASOTI fact that has no evidence to support it, but once someone mentions it here it gets accepted as being real.

Even if we get relegated I think the club will stick with Adams.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Abbotts Ann Green":26zuh3rl said:
Ade the green":26zuh3rl said:
Regardless of that press release it is still for the manager to manage injury. Nobody could say they weren’t surprised to see Oscar in the starting lineup against Fleetwood and even the week before both were saying he was 2-3 weeks away.

It could be that Adams should have told him he couldn’t play and remember, this was the first of the three games Adams was supposedly given to save himself. The week after he brought in Toumani as his Hail Mary.

Whether he was given three games or not I don’t know and i’m only saying what was assumed at the time.

In relation to Threkeld you were wrong and this has now been proven, time for you to move on.

Three games, don’t make me laugh. This is another PASOTI fact that has no evidence to support it, but once someone mentions it here it gets accepted as being real.

Even if we get relegated I think the club will stick with Adams.

Can you read fool!

First, check the date... I had “moved on”.

Second what has been proven? Not to me it hasn’t. Read what I wrote about managing the injury or injured for that matter.

Thirdly, I said I didn’t know about the 3 game warning but it was stated at the time which I accepted it wasn’t confirmed.

Fourthly, if all you wanted to do was state that you support Adams you didn’t need to post one of my out of date posts to introduce it.

Some fudging people!!!!!!!