What chance replay on TV? (confirmed Wed 21st on BT Sport) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

What chance replay on TV? (confirmed Wed 21st on BT Sport)

Jul 29, 2010
Lousy_Pint":2uqnax8a said:
Oh great, another two weeks of being a numbnut!!
Why change the habit of a lifetime :wink:

NB - that is a joke, lest it be unclear.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Gloucester Green":3lrizizd said:
Away in the FA Cup live on TV ..... that'll be a lose then ... Dorchester and Stourbridge in recent years

That's the spirit!! The last 3 games aside, this club is in a totally different place to what it was when we played Dorchester and Stourbridge.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Have no idea why people keep harking back to those matches against Dorchester & Stourbridge, we were a mess back then, our team at the time probably wouldn't have even stayed up in today's conference. As Adam says, we are in a totally different place now on & off the pitch.

Apr 9, 2011
This means even shorter time for logistics to get to Liverpool IF we win replay . Just hope the box office have their act together better than the farce we had over wemberly!!Also Christmas in the middle of it all . Good luck

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
phil-thefluter24":2hphrfgv said:
This means even shorter time for logistics to get to Liverpool IF we win replay . Just hope the box office have their act together better than the farce we had over wemberly!!

In fairness the problem with Wembley was that it was in-fact nothing to do with the box office, Wembley tickets were being sold online through ticketmaster only I believe, which caused a lot of confusion & therefore a lot of people took their frustration (unfairly) out on the box office.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
phil-thefluter24":2qano5ip said:
This means even shorter time for logistics to get to Liverpool IF we win replay . Just hope the box office have their act together better than the farce we had over wemberly!!Also Christmas in the middle of it all . Good luck

The first rule of PASOTI... don't say "if"
The second rule of PASOTI... don't highlight it by capitalising it!!!

Apr 9, 2011
Cobi Budge":1gtamwg2 said:
phil-thefluter24":1gtamwg2 said:
This means even shorter time for logistics to get to Liverpool IF we win replay . Just hope the box office have their act together better than the farce we had over wemberly!!

In fairness the problem with Wembley was that it was in-fact nothing to do with the box office, Wembley tickets were being sold online through ticketmaster only I believe, which caused a lot of confusion & therefore a lot of people took their frustration (unfairly) out on the box office.
Fair point was just trying to make the point we will have even less time to make arrangements etc as its not like its just around the corner! fair old poke up there

M

Monkey Nuts

phil-thefluter24":3danqx4z said:
Cobi Budge":3danqx4z said:
phil-thefluter24":3danqx4z said:

Fair point was just trying to make the point we will have even less time to make arrangements etc as its not like its just around the corner! fair old poke up there
How long do you need? How long does it take to book a train, or coach, hotel or put fuel in the car?

Jan 7, 2013
I love the first few comments on here in reply to the OP just goes to show must of us know fudge all!

Sep 21, 2003
Peverell
Naturally, very pleased. There was no way I was going to get to the game, and I've got BT Sport. Club makes a few quid to boot.

Does rather beg the question as to whether anyone from BT watched the first game, them being in the entertainment business and all!