Who's excited about This Wednesday 9am ?? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who's excited about This Wednesday 9am ??

Apr 12, 2013
Plymouth
Fergy":2tpf19gt said:
How are Wolves, Leeds, Sheffield etc. not old fashioned?

Our opening game surely cannot be any more abysmal than v Southend last season and Aldershot before that?
I just rather go to smaller stadiums rather than all these modern stadiums that all the championship clubs have. Away days to Rochdale or burton for me are more enjoyable than the bigger stadiums.

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
argylemad93":32q8s1r0 said:
Fergy":32q8s1r0 said:
How are Wolves, Leeds, Sheffield etc. not old fashioned?

Our opening game surely cannot be any more abysmal than v Southend last season and Aldershot before that?
I just rather go to smaller stadiums rather than all these modern stadiums that all the championship clubs have. Away days to Rochdale or burton for me are more enjoyable than the bigger stadiums.

That's fair enough; it's what you prefer to do. I know I'd attend a lot more away games if we were visiting stadiums like Hillsborough, Molineux and St Andrew's, or even Bramall Lane and Ashton Gate in League One, even if the tickets are £10/£15 more.

Oct 14, 2013
Steve.PAFC2012":27yno1ij said:
argylemad93":27yno1ij said:
League 2 proper football can't wait for it to be back. I think I'm in the minority here that prefer watching us play little teams like Rochdale dagenham morcombe rather than the likes of wolves Leeds Sheffield etc etc in the championship.
Tell me you're joking :facepalm:
I'm with argylemad93 on that, League 2 seems so much more down to earth football.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Baz.....likewise and I expect many others as well couldn't give a toss who we are playing...I'm more concerned about who is going to play centre half in that first match...and whether I go...

pedro91":m6mumm1t said:
GreenArmy1984":m6mumm1t said:
Buzzing 4 Wednesday 9am !!!!!

#newfootballfixtures :scarf:
Oh dear,there are FAR,FAR more important things in life than waiting for a list of football fixtures to be announced!!!!

MB900283880.GIF

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
HBLC":1a7ssjk7 said:
pedro91":1a7ssjk7 said:
GreenArmy1984":1a7ssjk7 said:

Oh dear,there are FAR,FAR more important things in life than waiting for a list of football fixtures to be announced!!!!

MB900283880.GIF

:clap: made me chuckle Bish

Apr 12, 2013
Plymouth
young green":2enpubhu said:
Steve.PAFC2012":2enpubhu said:
argylemad93":2enpubhu said:
League 2 proper football can't wait for it to be back. I think I'm in the minority here that prefer watching us play little teams like Rochdale dagenham morcombe rather than the likes of wolves Leeds Sheffield etc etc in the championship.
Tell me you're joking :facepalm:
I'm with argylemad93 on that, League 2 seems so much more down to earth football.
I agree whilst I want us to get promoted and eventually get back to the championship I think I will miss going to smaller stadiums like morcombe burton York etc as you get more of a sense of community with it compared to bigger modern stadiums. Will enjoy league 2 whilst it lasts

Nov 4, 2012
pedro91":3o52xt0z said:
GreenArmy1984":3o52xt0z said:

So you aren't allowed to get excited about anything unless it's of ultimate importance?