Who's excited about This Wednesday 9am ?? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who's excited about This Wednesday 9am ??

May 8, 2011
Bought my 14/15 diary on saturday ready for wednesday, will be planning accommodation and transport from 9am. Then wait a few days for any changes to kick off times to be announced before I book anything.

Dec 6, 2012
Plymouth, England, PL2 3HG
PAFC94":219emzny said:
pedro91":219emzny said:
GreenArmy1984":219emzny said:
Buzzing 4 Wednesday 9am !!!!!

#newfootballfixtures :scarf:
Oh dear,there are FAR,FAR more important things in life than waiting for a list of football fixtures to be announced!!!!

So you aren't allowed to get excited about anything unless it's of ultimate importance?
And a list of fixtures is of ultimate importance??
REALLY?

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
pedro91":344iklxv said:
PAFC94":344iklxv said:
pedro91":344iklxv said:
GreenArmy1984":344iklxv said:

Oh dear,there are FAR,FAR more important things in life than waiting for a list of football fixtures to be announced!!!!

So you aren't allowed to get excited about anything unless it's of ultimate importance?
REALLY?
Well this is a FOOTBALL forum.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
pedro91":2iueehli said:
PAFC94":2iueehli said:
pedro91":2iueehli said:
GreenArmy1984":2iueehli said:

REALLY?

What? You were the one who was moaning at people for getting excited about the fixtures, PAFC94 was asking a rhetorical question in response and I think you've taken it literally.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
I want the first game to be at home, the last game to be away, home on boxing day, away on April 3rd (good Friday) then at home on the Monday following

Jun 8, 2014
GreenArmy1984":3nh1rt39 said:
It's time to get excited again !!!

#FixturesReleaseDay :scarf:

Wish I shared your enthusiasm!

Just not sure it matters, we have to play every team twice anyway so to me it's not important about when we do it. Capital One Cup is more interesting for me as it means I might get to visit a new ground.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Paven":4y12wcah said:
GreenArmy1984":4y12wcah said:

Wish I shared your enthusiasm!

Just not sure it matters, we have to play every team twice anyway so to me it's not important about when we do it. Capital One Cup is more interesting for me as it means I might get to visit a new ground.
You'll get your wish with the league fixtures - Stevenage.

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
GreenArmy1984":30elcwtk said:

I find this thread a little hard to take. It is like when you are constantly told something is cool, it kind of ceases to be cool and instead becomes a little forced!

Less than three days to go but, seriously, calm yourself down man!

Or am I just being a grumpy (not so old) man?! :eh:

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
IJN":1iyd8l8q said:
Paul runs on green adrenalin Phil, it's expected of him.

I guess for every time recently that we have needed to question the stadium redevelopment, evaluate expansion plans and consider the future of the club, there are times that we just need to remember that we all follow our beloved team to see them play 46 league games a season (and everything feeds into that).

I'm hoping for us to be away the first game of the season to a game I wouldn't plan to travel to, Exeter (Away) on a Saturday afternoon and October 25th to be a game away to a team in the North of England.

Not that I've given it lots of thought of course... :whistle: