Who's excited about This Wednesday 9am ?? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who's excited about This Wednesday 9am ??

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
How can you not be excited for the fixtures to come out? Can't wait to find out who we'll have first, when we play the red and white poo, when we play Portsmouth and who we have on Boxing Day. Bring it on

Dazzy3000

✅ Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
dick.argyle":hx9d9fb6 said:
Cornish Chris":hx9d9fb6 said:
Just a thought, Christmas Day is a Thursday this year, so will the traditional Boxing Day games be played on Saturday 27th?
You will know Wednesday morning. :facepalm:

I just can't wait til then!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Cornish Chris":2l9o2cno said:
Just a thought, Christmas Day is a Thursday this year, so will the traditional Boxing Day games be played on Saturday 27th?
Probably still play on Boxing day, and then play on the Tuesday/Wednesday after instead of the Saturday game around Christmas

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Argy1e":lc204ork said:
Cornish Chris":lc204ork said:
Probably still play on Boxing day, and then play on the Tuesday/Wednesday after instead of the Saturday game around Christmas
my thoughts entirely

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
I'm one of the "Last of the Summer Wine" old gits and cant wait for the fixture list.

Aug 7, 2013
Iv just checked my rosta at work for all my available dates off and my shift pattern has been kind to me. Although the nearest game to Hull where i live is York, Burton and Stevenage. Canny wait!!!

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Must say the close season signings and the clear out of the Berrys and Gurierris of this world have got me more eagerly awaiting the fixture list and the start of the season more so than for several years. Got a good feeling about the coming season so far, some decent signings done and dusted nice and early ready for a full pre season and no doubt a couple more pieces of the jig saw still to arrive.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Just a reminder (not seen one anywhere else and wouldn't want people to get in trouble) the fixture list is copyrighted and the football league don't take too kindly to people recreating it :thumbup: