Will Nadir Ciftci start on Saturday? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Will Nadir Ciftci start on Saturday?

Feb 8, 2005
Whether Ciftci comes off the bench or not would really depend on the match score and whether DA considers him to be an effective sub to make.

No pre season, no match practise, will he be fit enough?

If so then would he be be match sharp? He can only get that through playing, probably a reserve match or two, and I would not expect him to come on on Saturday. It would be easier to slide him in at an away game.

Mind you, if we are losing, well into the second half, there is always the possibility that he is thrown in with nothing to lose.

Feb 8, 2005
Stiffler":386rppzw said:
He has come down here and taken the No 9 shirt for a reason, if fit I expect him to start.

That's the whole point.......IF he's fit enough!!

Sep 25, 2010
Has his clearance come thru, as it was mentioned earlier in the week, that the loan move was dependant on ALL the paperwork, was cleared and confirmed

A

AR09YLE

Sounded like Bliss played quite well against Southend so I would expect him to start with Ciftci coming on around the 60th minute.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Ciftci's not with the reserves tonight so I would think he'll play a part tomorrow if his clearance has come through.

Jul 29, 2010
Thinking about it further DA wouldn't want it announced anyway if Nadir's international clearance had come through or not.

As it stands Scunny's manager won't know either until the team sheet gets handed in. He'll have a plan worked out to try and nullify Blissett and be hoping that's all he needs to plan for in defence.

The later he finds out he's got a wildcard to deal with the better.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
After sitting down and properly thinking about it I've come to the conclusion that he will start on Saturday