wimbledon away | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

wimbledon away

Gloucester Green

Cream First
ā™£ļø Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
PicassoPigeon":yb8y4mno said:
I wanted tickets for myself and eldest (Both members) for Northampton away but I also wanted tickets for my two other children who are not members. I went to the ticket office at 9:40am and was told I'd have to come back at 10am for the other two u1o8 tickets!! What the hell is the point! Why did I bother with a frigging membership?!?

I walked away empty handed as I didn't have the time to stand in a queue!!

What do you expect as a response?

Example .... You can't buy your tickets for a local away game until payday which is the last day of the members sale period ... You rock up to get 4 from your 2 memberships but are greeted with "sorry sir sold out as all members who bought had a +1" .... Do you then a) moan like mad about your membership being useless and the clubs ticketing policy is a joke or b) take it on the chin and miss a massive game less than 90 mins drive away?

Jun 10, 2015
Liverpool
Gloucester Green":109wodvk said:
PicassoPigeon":109wodvk said:
I wanted tickets for myself and eldest (Both members) for Northampton away but I also wanted tickets for my two other children who are not members. I went to the ticket office at 9:40am and was told I'd have to come back at 10am for the other two u1o8 tickets!! What the hell is the point! Why did I bother with a frigging membership?!?

Example .... You can't buy your tickets for a local away game until payday which is the last day of the members sale period ... You rock up to get 4 from your 2 memberships but are greeted with "sorry sir sold out as all members who bought had a +1" .... Do you then a) moan like mad about your membership being useless and the clubs ticketing policy is a joke or b) take it on the chin and miss a massive game less than 90 mins drive away?

Maybe an compromise would be to have some sort of a general club membership - i.e. its like a white membership but doesn't come pre-loaded with the six game tickets pre-purchased if that makes sense? So you pay so much for like a membership card that game tickets can be loaded onto (to reduce booking fees etc...), but also get a priority window (maybe after STH / White Membership holders)?

Gloucester Green

Cream First
ā™£ļø Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
Think that had a similar setup when they introduced he white option. That wouldn't solve PP's problem though they would still need to wait until 3rd priority sales period to get all 4

Mar 31, 2004
Plymouth
I've calmed down now :) lol I'll get it sorted tomorrow. Just an unfortunate annoyance, can't afford to have the whole family as members. I share the one lads membership between my three boys the rest of the season so they get to have equal time at matches.

Jul 29, 2010
stephennandlal":2ujt7m4j said:
Gloucester Green":2ujt7m4j said:
PicassoPigeon":2ujt7m4j said:

Maybe an compromise would be to have some sort of a general club membership - i.e. its like a white membership but doesn't come pre-loaded with the six game tickets pre-purchased if that makes sense? So you pay so much for like a membership card that game tickets can be loaded onto (to reduce booking fees etc...), but also get a priority window (maybe after STH / White Membership holders)?

:lol:

They could maybe call it a 'pilgrim membership'

Jun 10, 2015
Liverpool
kingobadingo":2vy469wa said:
Anyone know if it's sold out? Tried to buy tickets online today but said they were unavailable.

That happened earlier and I called the box office & they still had plenty for sale! Hope they still have some left!