wimbledon away | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

wimbledon away

H

HeathrowJanner

Go onto Wimbledon's website and get tickets in the home end.Just remember that if we score in the first 30 seconds (like we did when I was in the home end with the Mrs 4 years ago) to keep your mouth shut and watch the hundreds of celebrating Janners writhing in a heap with a wry smile on your face.

Mar 18, 2006
One of the most ridiculous threads for a long time .
No member can buy tickets at will, Membership numbers have to be provided, so I makes no difference if they buy 1 or 13 tickets .
I bought 4 , pointless us all going to HP to pick them up. I had to give names , membership numbers for the other 3 as well as mine.

Maybe RJ is a Grecian in wind up mode. Would make sense as they wouldn't have to give members priority on tickets as they would never sell out an allocation anyway.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Someone came on here the other day and said that the latest word from the box office was that tickets would go on general sale so it's a non-issue anyway, pointless getting wound up about.

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
Ollieargyle9":1f6krptl said:
Someone came on here the other day and said that the latest word from the box office was that tickets would go on general sale so it's a non-issue anyway, pointless getting wound up about.

Unless you are a fringe supporter who likes paying on the gate ;)

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Gloucester Green":roi26mkl said:
Ollieargyle9":roi26mkl said:

With the booking fees alone added on you're paying an extra £31.05 over the season!! :shocked:

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Gloucester Green":3bpeit1k said:
Ollieargyle9":3bpeit1k said:

Not a problem for me; self-styled Aviva all the way :)

Feb 22, 2008
Herts
twist of lime":2r82m6qu said:
Knarf Reprah":2r82m6qu said:
NLM FC":2r82m6qu said:
Went up this afternoon and got 13 tickets!!
i thought it was members only? How on earth did you get 13 tickets? That's ridiculous

Agreed, as there will be a challenge getting tickets on general sale, it seems frustrating that the 1 member, 1 ticket policy can be got round?

Interested to find out the reasoning behind how you got them...

COYG

Just to cover off my post....

Now that it is clear how the group of tickets was brought, (I thought afterwards it may been the Banana Bus fans) I'm fine with reasoning and fair play picking up for others :0) .

For me it was a knee reaction to original post as I initially read it, as keen on tickets as non member and chances will be slim due to work etc to get tickets for me and 11 year old son who is desperate to go and has struggled in away standing last 2 visits to see much of the game at all.

All cleared up from original question.

COYG

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Given that some fans cannot afford a season ticket it always surprises me that the club don't offer a half season ticket now until December in the same way they put a half season ticket on sale at Christmas until the end of the season.

By the end of July it must be pretty clear that not many more full season tickets will be sold so why not sell half season tickets?

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
As in running until Christmas? There's something nice about HP filling up towards the final run-in, whereas this way we're likely to lose support. A regular deal could lose us a small number of season-ticket holders too.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
soccerpilgrim":1ty9qzda said:
As in running until Christmas? There's something nice about HP filling up towards the final run-in, whereas this way we're likely to lose support. A regular deal could lose us a small number of season-ticket holders too.
Really?
I think Postey's idea is a good one. Somewhere between a season ticket and white membership.
It's another idea that us fans are giving freely to the club.
Perhaps Jon B could ask the question, even pass it off as his own idea! :lol:

JimC

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
Sep 16, 2003
Málaga
and what time the website usually updates to show them on general sale?

C

Craig Wiseman

Apparently they'll go on sale at ten so hopefully the site will update then. This is the longest hour ever!!

JimC

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
Sep 16, 2003
Málaga
Sorted, thanks, you saved me refreshing for another half hour