wimbledon away | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

wimbledon away

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Oddball, Wimbledon's ground holds 4800 and they averaged 4000 last season. There isn't any room to open up extra seats to the GA without kicking out their own supporters. It WILL be a sell out crowd, home end and, most likely, away.

Aug 22, 2006
spowell92":gs3012l9 said:
Oddball, Wimbledon's ground holds 4800 and they averaged 4000 last season. There isn't any room to open up extra seats to the GA without kicking out their own supporters. It WILL be a sell out crowd, home end and, most likely, away.

Spot on Spowell. Not sure where you are coming from oddball? Also Wimbledon's record attendance is against us! 4763!

May 7, 2015
Was hoping to get a seat after my last two bad experiences at the ground as cowed to never go back otherwise, but looks like they are sold out already online?
Being on the short side every time has ended up in frustration with tall guys blocking me almost entirely. I even stand at the very front but with it being packed out they even stand in the keep clear areas. Impossible.

Can't decide whether to bother now.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
According to the Herald, Adebayo Akinfenwa is planning a new goal celebration that he is hoping to introduce when we play Wimbledon.

Let's hope that it's an own goal.

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
Standing room only now - be a few on general sale I think - but magically the phone and online sales will be unavailable at 10am and be those in queue only

Oct 28, 2011
Norwich
Desperately want 2 tickets for this just hoping there will be 2 tickets left next Tuesday, I rang the ticket office today and they said it's only standing and they think their will be tickets left for general sale next week :thumbup: