wimbledon away | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

wimbledon away

Aug 5, 2005
realjanner":20ohicjl said:
Yup. get membership and buy for every tom dick and harry in sight, and shaft fellow fans who do not have the luxury (working hours) to be able to purchase season ticket.
Pay on the day you put more money into the club with the extra money ingate fees and the season tickets guys still look down their noses at us.
We've been subsidising you lot for years.
Enough is enough.

So...because you can't afford a season ticket, nobody should have one?

Gloucester Green

Cream First
ā™£ļø Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
RealJanner you need to catch up .... White memberships are only 6 games and don't subsidise them at all. The club makes the money up don't worry. So you buy every ticket for home games on the gate and don't take advantage of buying in advance to save Ā£2? As for working I work 2 weekends in 4 which is why I have the white membership and a trip to home park is a 200 mile round trip so can't go more than I do to HP. I do more away games and support the club at home when I can. I paid for 6 games upfront last year and only made 5 so guess the club did well out of me. But hey don't let your poor preparation and planning cloud the view of others. You sort of person who moans they can't get tickets for major finals without doing all the crap games before hand?!

Jul 25, 2015
Gloucester Green":exmb01un said:
RealJanner you need to catch up .... White memberships are only 6 games and don't subsidise them at all. The club makes the money up don't worry. So you buy every ticket for home games on the gate and don't take advantage of buying in advance to save Ā£2? As for working I work 2 weekends in 4 which is why I have the white membership and a trip to home park is a 200 mile round trip so can't go more than I do to HP. I do more away games and support the club at home when I can. I paid for 6 games upfront last year and only made 5 so guess the club did well out of me. But hey don't let your poor preparation and planning cloud the view of others. You sort of person who moans they can't get tickets for major finals without doing all the crap games before hand?!

You can say what you like.
The club and it's Aviva self styled supporters like yourself never listen to fringe supporters who have valid points and over the season probably put more money into the club then the season ticket fans who strutt around as if they own the gaff.
The original point was that season tickets have been going up and bulk buying..whatever way you dress it up.
That can never be right.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
I don't think fringe supporters are ignored RealJ, you're just not making a valid point. In fact, what is your point? I can't tell if you're more annoyed that the club sells season tickets, or if its the attitude of season ticket holders that gets your goat? Maybe its both, but I really can't see the point in getting in a hissy over either - its standard practice in the game and for ST holders its an upfront commitment. Whereas lets say the club performs poorly over the season and by January we're all thinking why the hell are we going to HP to watch up get battered 4 nil by Morecambe again? Well as a ST holder you've kinda got to go or its money wasted. Whereas you have the option to say, nah f**k it, I'm going to Homebase and painting the fence this afternoon instead. Simple :thumbup:

May 22, 2006
realjanner":rct7xbev said:
Gloucester Green":rct7xbev said:

You can say what you like.
The club and it's Aviva self styled supporters like yourself never listen to fringe supporters who have valid points and over the season probably put more money into the club then the season ticket fans who strutt around as if they own the gaff.
The original point was that season tickets have been going up and bulk buying..whatever way you dress it up.
That can never be right.

:lol:
such an obvious troll

Gloucester Green

Cream First
ā™£ļø Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
Guessing I must be one of those Aviva styled supporters living in Gloucester and keeping all those fans who travel length and breadth of the country by train for games moving. If you worked hard at school you could've picked a career that allowed you to have a season ticket if you wanted one

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
Gloucester Green":12bnhurt said:
Get a white membership and get priority on away tickets .... Simples

Wait, do white members get the same priviliges as season ticket holders when it comes to buying away tickets? :shocked:

B

Bonehead

Just purchased 38 tickets online , needed ID so used my cycling proficiency certificate , that's planning realjanner :doh: