Yeovil - Game Off | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Yeovil - Game Off

Apr 18, 2009
Remember the players have only had to travel to Bristol and Yeovil in away games recently. Five men at the back in the first half and steal a 2-1. Let's all get behind the team on Saturday.

Feb 21, 2011
Anyone got any pre game pub suggestions? the ground looks to be right out on a limb.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
A horrible, jumpy, rainy but ultimately relieving 1-0 win.

Unchanged team. Give them a chance to put Saturday right. Carey on second-half if needed.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Luke

Forster
Nelson
Hartley
Purrington

McHugh
Threlkeld

Jervis
Carey
Wylde

Reid

Subs: Bittner, Mellor, Sawyer, Tanner, Harvey, Nardiello, Brunt.

0-0.

Apr 6, 2009
I wouldn't play Reid. Start with brunt and bring on nardiello later.
Other than that I'd keep the team the same.
Predict 0-2 win. They need to bounce back from last week

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Just one change - Carey in for Tanner, 3-1 to us and Reid to score two with one of them a penalty. :shock:
The one bright spark from the Wycombe game was the combination of Reid and Carey. Reid finally had someone to feed balls into his feet rather than his head, a tactic that did well for us earlier this season before they both got injured.
I think Jervis is on borrowed time and might lose his place to Tanner for the Mansfield game if he doesn't perform against Yeovil, unless Adams makes that change for this game.

Just like last week against Wycombe we have a referee who has only officiated in a handful of games this season, presumably because of injury.

Does anyone know how good the Yeovil pitch is because rain is forecast for Friday night and heavy rain and strong winds all through Saturday?

McCormick, Mellor, Nelson, Hartley, Sawyer, McHugh, Threlkeld, Jervis, Wylde, Carey, Reid.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
PL2 3DQ":113vgk8z said:
Just one change - Carey in for Tanner, 3-1 to us and Reid to score two with one of them a penalty. :shock:
The one bright spark from the Wycombe game was the combination of Reid and Carey. Reid finally had someone to feed balls into his feet rather than his head, a tactic that did well for us earlier this season before they both got injured.
I think Jervis is on borrowed time and might lose his place to Tanner for the Mansfield game if he doesn't perform against Yeovil, unless Adams makes that change for this game.

Just like last week against Wycombe we have a referee who has only officiated in a handful of games this season, presumably because of injury.

Does anyone know how good the Yeovil pitch is because rain is forecast for Friday night and heavy rain and strong winds all through Saturday?

McCormick, Mellor, Nelson, Hartley, Sawyer, McHugh, Threlkeld, Jervis, Wylde, Carey, Reid.

A what? :)

Agreed on the Jervis front, I feel he may be replaced sooner rather than later on his current run of form. The same happened to Wylde earlier in the season, he started well but couldn't keep it up. DA shook things up, took him off at half-time in a few games (as we saw with Jervis on Saturday) and it appeared to work, it forced Wylde to up his game a bit and he has come back into the first team fold stronger than ever to the point of becoming player of the month nominee, can't ask for much more if you ask me.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
liamkite1":ov0lvdyb said:
Hope this doesn't effect the game on Saturday!?

Up to 2" of rain and winds of up to 50 mph. At the moment though it is only a Yellow warning rather than Amber which just means it is likely to happen. Not a good day for an open terrace though.

Mar 3, 2012
Lundan Cabbie":266wgas0 said:
liamkite1":266wgas0 said:
Hope this doesn't effect the game on Saturday!?

Up to 2" of rain and winds of up to 50 mph. At the moment though it is only a Yellow warning rather than Amber which just means it is likely to happen. Not a good day for an open terrace though.

Hopefully it wont be too bad...Yeovil dont have the greatests of pitch...wait...neither do we!