Yeovil - Game Off | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Yeovil - Game Off

C

Cobi Budge.

Been to Yeovil 4 times and it's definitely up there with Exeter & Rovers when it comes to the hardest away ends to create an atmosphere in.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
I remember being on there for the cup tie with extra time.
Absolutely soaked and 90 minutes to get out of the car park.
And we lost....

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Cobi Budge.":3k6n75dn said:
Been to Yeovil 4 times and it's definitely up there with Exeter & Rovers when it comes to the hardest away ends to create an atmosphere in.

I have only been there once but there was a fantastic atmosphere on that away terrace. The fact it was a terrace helped ten fold for starters. The weather wont help the GA this weekend though.

I imagine Derek will go along the lines of the following:

Team_for_Yeovil.jpg

- Same solid back 5 as always.
- Threlkeld in for Simpson if unavailable.
- Carey in at CAM for Tanner now fitness has returned.
- Reid up top with good incentive against his old club. We have one of the best strikers in League 2, but will only get the best out of him if he plays. Brunt and Nardiello options from the bench to change things up.

Prediction:
Yeovil 1 - 4 Argyle (Wylde, Reid x2, Nardiello)

Sep 6, 2006
Lundan Cabbie":2pkz7kqt said:
liamkite1":2pkz7kqt said:
Hope this doesn't effect the game on Saturday!?

Up to 2" of rain and winds of up to 50 mph. At the moment though it is only a Yellow warning rather than Amber which just means it is likely to happen. Not a good day for an open terrace though.

Incorrect. The warning refers to likely impact as well as probability. It is very likely to happen but wont be a hurricane - we hope!

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Balham_Green":390x9aov said:
Lundan Cabbie":390x9aov said:
liamkite1":390x9aov said:

Up to 2" of rain and winds of up to 50 mph. At the moment though it is only a Yellow warning rather than Amber which just means it is likely to happen. Not a good day for an open terrace though.

Incorrect. The warning refers to likely impact as well as probability. It is very likely to happen but wont be a hurricane - we hope!

Indeed. What I was trying to point out was that a Yellow Warning is the lowest level. A yellow warning for rain on an open terrace will be impact enough on football supporters.

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
Lundan Cabbie":17vxzbyy said:
Balham_Green":17vxzbyy said:
Lundan Cabbie":17vxzbyy said:
liamkite1":17vxzbyy said:

Indeed. What I was trying to point out was that a Yellow Warning is the lowest level. A yellow warning for rain on an open terrace will be impact enough on football supporters.
Either way i'ts going to be cats and dogs with little point in a brolly. The joy of terracing I guess.

Mar 3, 2012
pilgrimmike1":202xw4hv said:
Lundan Cabbie":202xw4hv said:
Balham_Green":202xw4hv said:
Lundan Cabbie":202xw4hv said:
liamkite1":202xw4hv said:

Either way i'ts going to be cats and dogs with little point in a brolly. The joy of terracing I guess.

Weather update is that there will be up to 5.92 mm of rain at 15:00pm, this could be interesting!

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
liamkite1":285cgj4i said:
pilgrimmike1":285cgj4i said:
Lundan Cabbie":285cgj4i said:
Balham_Green":285cgj4i said:
Lundan Cabbie":285cgj4i said:
liamkite1":285cgj4i said:

Weather update is that there will be up to 5.92 mm of rain at 15:00pm, this could be interesting!

Thats just under a 1/4 inch in English :thumbup:

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
What is the bet that the grimmest weather predictions will come from those who are not attending?! To ensure that there is little or no rain I am taking a change of clothes which I will leave in the car.

Sep 23, 2005
The met office radar prediction shows the rain reaching a peak of intensity about kick off time.
I'd post a PIC if only I knew how doh!
I am going but this time am under cover. Waterproofs still needed though.