Plymouth Argyle's new manager? | Page 93 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle's new manager?

Who do you want? New poll 25 May

• Ian Holloway

Votes: 114 50.0%
  • Graham Coughlan

Votes: 8 3.5%
  • Michael Flynn

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Sol Campbell

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • Jocelyn Gourvennec

Votes: 25 11.0%
  • Keith Hill

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Adam Sadler

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Warren Joyce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steve Cotterill

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Someone else

Votes: 23 10.1%
  • Ryan Lowe

Votes: 26 11.4%

• Total voters
Jul 29, 2010
Knibbsworth":2udezqsb said:
Watched much of Newport have you?
The TV games. Additionally my son in law is childhood friends with one of their first team players and I've bent his ear quite a bit recently.

Flynn plays direct, much like the other 'son of Newport' who managed us.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
The consensus is despite all the baggage Holloway is clearly who the fans want you can't be consistently top of the polls like this then be considered anything but
Lets be honest in politics the margins of victory are normally between 1 to 5 percent if Holloway was going for prime minister this would be considered a land slide
He is by far the best candidate available no compensation required and as a history with the club which only turned so bad because we knew what we had was so good at the time
Peole do make mistakes and for me if we allowed him back and he did it again then I would be the first to say scumbag
But he was right about most of the stuff we didn't know at the time like where on earth did that 8 million pounds of player sales go from a January window

I think if he wants it and has been interviewed the board needs to give it him rather than end up with a 2nd or 3rd choice dynamic manager or another long ball merchant like cotteril

Either that or it needs to be someone who has done a good job in the lower leagues or apoontment from abroad and is off everyone's radar

Mar 8, 2016
I was against the idea but the the more I think about it the more I come around to the idea of Holloway coming back. Maybe he’s what we need right now.

Jul 17, 2005
China
I think I’m right in saying that Holloway is still contracted to QPR until the end of the month?
If this is the case then wouldn’t it mean we couldn’t do a deal until then?

Mar 23, 2008
Army green":2e4o91hl said:
I was against the idea but the the more I think about it the more I come around to the idea of Holloway coming back. Maybe he’s what we need right now.
Exactly that.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
If Flynn is a candidate then why not consider Cooper at Forest Green finished higher and actually done a similar job in leading FGR from the bottom
More experienced ex Swindon and Peterborough
Him or Sol Campbell are the best bets away from Holloway wouldn't want any of the rest of the list tbh

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Rowett and Summerfield are by far the best options.

Jul 9, 2016
So when we thought we were getting Lowe he was winning the who do we want vote, now there is a doubt hes coming hes not getting any votes.
Is this who do you want or who do you think vote?

Jul 9, 2016
So when we thought we were getting Lowe he was winning the who do we want vote, now there is a doubt hes coming hes not getting any votes.
Is this who do you want or who do you think vote?

Aug 5, 2016
dunlop":2a7b965x said:
Rowett and Summerfield are by far the best options.

If Ryan Lowe thinks managing in League Two is now beneath him, Gary Rowett has every right to. He's a Championship calibre manager who has proven himself at several different clubs. If he applied and his wage demands were feasible I'm sure he would have been unveiled by now.