Plymouth Argyle's new manager? | Page 94 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle's new manager?

Who do you want? New poll 25 May

• Ian Holloway

Votes: 114 50.0%
  • Graham Coughlan

Votes: 8 3.5%
  • Michael Flynn

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Sol Campbell

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • Jocelyn Gourvennec

Votes: 25 11.0%
  • Keith Hill

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Adam Sadler

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Warren Joyce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steve Cotterill

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Someone else

Votes: 23 10.1%
  • Ryan Lowe

Votes: 26 11.4%

• Total voters

Rokerite

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Mar 18, 2019
Flynn or Holloway would be my choice. I know Flynn's Newport haven't been the most attractive of sides but he's done wonders in the two and a bit seasons he's been there, considering what he had to play with. His post-match comments yesterday suggest he might be open to offers. Holloway is ready for one last hurrah. The man who left you in the lurch is a different man today. I think he could cap his career by taking Plymouth Argyle back to The Championship before retiring.

Dec 22, 2010
north devon
For me Dave Challinor would just the type of manager that we need , have come up through the lower leagues with a lot of success . He has a First Class Honours degree in physiotherapy which would usefull. Snap him up Argyle before someone else do.

subbuteo

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 12, 2009
Let's get the the French lad in. Something different required to reignite the fans faith.

Holloway leaves fans divided and other managers on the list leave me nonplussed.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Emeraldinho":jsbs8im2 said:
And me (or Gouvennec).

My thoughts exactly. I’d be over the moon to have Holloway back at HP. I’d also be happy to have Gouvennec. No other name floats my boat tbh.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Forever_Argyle":157b69vj said:
I think I’m right in saying that Holloway is still contracted to QPR until the end of the month?
If this is the case then wouldn’t it mean we couldn’t do a deal until then?

I think we could do a deal before May 30th but I think it could cost us because even tho Olly is on gardening leave he’s still getting paid by QPR and is technically a QPR employee..

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
subbuteo":20016roj said:
Let's get the the French lad in. Something different required to reignite the fans faith.

Holloway leaves fans divided and other managers on the list leave me nonplussed.

I don't buy this line that keeps coming up. ANY manager would divide fans; some would be happy with someone and some wouldn't. It would be up to the manager to change minds on the pitch and, admittedly Holloway would put more off than someone else, I believe he would try harder than most to change those minds. This isn't to say he's the manager I would prefer.

Apr 13, 2014
St Mawgan
They always said it would be towards the end of May before they would announce the manager. Probably means Flynn or if the gardening leave thing is facts then Maybe Hollaway. Buts let's be honest, none of us have a clue....probably be someone not mentioned beforehand

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
blightfoot66":1ocbfa9v said:
They always said it would be towards the end of May before they would announce the manager. Probably means Flynn or if the gardening leave thing is facts then Maybe Hollaway. Buts let's be honest, none of us have a clue....probably be someone not mentioned beforehand

Skynet and PMPilgrim and Saturday Service know!

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Ryan Lowe being slaughtered for having commitment issues in a thread where Ian Holloway leads the poll of fans choice for next manager. :funny:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Nobby":2nt1eomv said:
Ryan Lowe being slaughtered for having commitment issues in a thread where Ian Holloway leads the poll of fans choice for next manager. :funny:

Average home attendance of 9,852 last season? 114 on this site vote for Hollonoway and he is the consensus and 'fan's choice?? :crazy:

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Yeah granted Holloway lied to us just before he upped and left, but end of the day football is all about money these days and we all go to work to earn money.

If another company offered me more money for the job I do, I would definitely leave my company and go to the other company and I bet most if not all of you lot would do the same.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Pogleswoody":1gb6tjdz said:
Nobby":1gb6tjdz said:

Average home attendance of 9,852 last season? 114 on this site vote for Hollonoway and he is the consensus and 'fan's choice?? :crazy:

It’s a poll for next manager, voted for by fans, on PASOTI. Unless you think PASOTI users do not think the same way as non-PASOTI fans, then this poll indicates Holloway is the fans top choice.

He’s also lead every poll done from the beginning, with much more than 114 votes. It is a fair conclusion to draw.