Senior Greens meeting with Derek Adams | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Senior Greens meeting with Derek Adams

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
The next meeting of the SG is this Thursday April 26 with an earlier K O time of 1-45pm in the GT suite the guest speaker is Derek Adams.

The SG player of the season trophy will be presented to Graham Carey at the meeting.

Mods would you please keep this post near the top of the leader board for a couple of days.

Thank You.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Got your visa.
Remember Derek has got to be gone by 3pm not 3am.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
As per usual when Derek attends the marquee will be packed. Green Army

Jan 20, 2005
Plymouth, Devon
How did it go?

I saw Adams' comments in the Herald today about dealing with "daily issues he cannot discuss." Hope he still wants to be with us next season and beyond...

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Well done Davie! What is said in confidence should stay in confidence!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Glad I missed it (playing golf) as I gather a certain Pasoti’ite was tells the Gaffer how good he was!

More faces than Derry’s Clock!

May 8, 2011
Probably the most interesting points made were the plans for the future in regards to the Reserve team and training facilities. It does seem Adams is planning for the long term.
Also Derek Adams praise of how the Club is run under James Brent with the emphasis of slow continuous improvement on and off the pitch.
Another interesting point was that Adams deals with all transfers and contracts and only passes to the Chief Executive to do the signing off of the paperwork.
Also some hints of a foreign pre season training camp and games.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I thought that he said that Zak Newton, club secretary, would be dealing with player transfer documentation rather than Martyn Starnes.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Those of us who had any doubts about James Brent's commitment to Argyle should have been at the SG meeting today, DA had nothing but praise for JB, it was a pity it was not recorded.

There was the usual grovelling questions as per usual.

The only question that needs to be kept indoors was asked by me it was ( can't tell you Pedro)

Couple of other snippets the youngsters are not quite good enough yet and need a couple more years in a higher league than the Peninsula.

They are looking to be in a higher standard league next season for the reserves to gain better experience , they are also going to enter the premiership cup.
The biggest cheer when he said he was here for another 2 years.

Personally I think DA is key for our football club to progress the board must do what ever to keep him here as long as possible .