Senior Greens meeting with Derek Adams | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Senior Greens meeting with Derek Adams

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
IJN":tzpcp81c said:
Some people need to lighten up.

The thought that the Gaffer would say anything to one group only is laughable.

I agree with that Ian but we all moan that information out of the club is not the best so why would a specific group think they are above passing on information they hear? Guessing if you can't make the meeting because you are busy you aren't worthy of the information?

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
May 1, 2006
I'm assuming someone asked him about Taylor? If so what did he say please?

Feb 28, 2016
ChepstowGreen":3pul9qv9 said:

Wasn’t there myself but it would appear rumour is, your right, that he was injured again in training and won’t play on Saturday. Anyone who was there feel free to shoot me down!

Oct 17, 2011
Plymouth
Ye gods, are some of you fans so stupid as not to recognise when something is said tongue in cheek? or are you just desperate to be one of the 'ones in the know'. So sad really.

Feb 17, 2017
MarkMatthews":zsviadut said:
ChepstowGreen":zsviadut said:

Wasn’t there myself but it would appear rumour is, your right, that he was injured again in training and won’t play on Saturday. Anyone who was there feel free to shoot me down!

Injured again in training? Ive heard it all now, anybody who can confirm this? If true thats basically the end of the season for us in reality

Jun 2, 2016
IJN":21ufb7u5 said:
Some people need to lighten up.

The thought that the Gaffer would say anything to one group only is laughable.
Exactly. And if the Seniors aren't passing the information on it's not that they don't want to, it's just they're desperately trying to remember what Derek said.

Feb 28, 2016
Neilz5419":zwnz19af said:
MarkMatthews":zwnz19af said:
ChepstowGreen":zwnz19af said:

Injured again in training? Ive heard it all now, anybody who can confirm this? If true thats basically the end of the season for us in reality

I would love for this to be what Adams said but hoping, it’s not true, but knowing it would be leaked, a treble bluff!

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I only caught the first 15 minutes of the meeting but I'm sure if DA had mentioned Taylor being injured again it would have been the first thing posted on here.

Feb 17, 2017
Keepitgreen":2kg5eg9p said:
I only caught the first 15 minutes of the meeting but I'm sure if DA had mentioned Taylor being injured again it would have been the first thing posted on here.
Completely agree although there are definitely rumours flying about he was injured again in training and will not be playing, nice to hear Carey saying he is definitely staying for another season.

Jul 29, 2010
memory man":6tmi5vi0 said:
Gloucester Green":6tmi5vi0 said:
BallboyEGS1958":6tmi5vi0 said:
Some people need to get a life and stop winding other supporters up. There was absolutely nothing said at the meeting today that was for the Senior Greens attention only.
It was an excellent meeting with people of “all ages” enjoying a good and interesting question and answer session with Derek Adams and presenting the player of the year to G.C.

A breath of fresh air response
Yeah, unlike your initial response.
What's your beef with the initial comment Memory Man. I thought it was a perfectly reasonable post?

Jul 29, 2010
Muck Fe, what a sad indictment of modern life this thread is.

A positive senior greens meeting is had by all and reported as such. But then the snowflake facetw@tter generation gets a whiff of exclusion and what follows is four pages of whiney victimhood because they've grown used to recieving all information, immediately...if not sooner. Hell hath no fury like a social media zombie excluded,

Upshot is a really positive experience enters a vortex of negativity.

Pathetic.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
meetoo":v57kagvo said:
memory man":v57kagvo said:
Gloucester Green":v57kagvo said:
BallboyEGS1958":v57kagvo said:
Some people need to get a life and stop winding other supporters up. There was absolutely nothing said at the meeting today that was for the Senior Greens attention only.
It was an excellent meeting with people of “all ages” enjoying a good and interesting question and answer session with Derek Adams and presenting the player of the year to G.C.

A breath of fresh air response
Yeah, unlike your initial response.
What's your beef with the initial comment Memory Man. I thought it was a perfectly reasonable post?
Well, that is fine. If that is what you think then stay with it. PASOTI is the place for you to voice your opinion. I felt that the initial comment moved too quickly to combative. That is just my opinion of it and it should not detract from yours but I am in the ballboy and X Isle camp on this one. And for the record, in answer to some of the questions about Taylor fitness this is what I heard at the meeting. Derek Adams was questioned about Ryan Taylor's fitness. He was crystal-clear that it was not a training injury per seThe manager told us that Taylor actually turned his ankle during the pre-training warm-up. He gave no predictions other than that the player would not be ready for Saturday.

May 8, 2011
It is interesting to compare the reaction to this meeting with Derek Adams to the one he had with the London branch prior to the Charlton game.