Senior Greens meeting with Derek Adams | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Senior Greens meeting with Derek Adams

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
So before this gets out of hand with all sorts of rumours:
Is there a reason some fans are being given information that "needs to be kept indoors" I can't see a reason, but I'm sure there will be one explained to me in a reasonable manner.

May 8, 2011
PlymOdi":a6qb2oar said:
Is there a reason some fans are being given information that "needs to be kept indoors" I can't see a reason, but I'm sure there will be one explained to me in a reasonable manner.

There was nothing said by Derek Adams that was secret or confidential, he was at a public meeting.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
HC Green":1i1hza51 said:
PlymOdi":1i1hza51 said:

There was nothing said by Derek Adams that was secret or confidential, he was at a public meeting.

Pretty much as I thought, perhaps just wording of the post a bit unfortunate.
Hopefully it doesn't start rumours and we can focus on what he did say and look forward to the three desisive games.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
PlymOdi":3dpjm3ci said:
HC Green":3dpjm3ci said:
PlymOdi":3dpjm3ci said:

Pretty much as I thought, perhaps just wording of the post a bit unfortunate.
Hopefully it doesn't start rumours and we can focus on what he did say and look forward to the three desisive games.
Does anyone really think that Derek Adams would announce any confidential information to a group of 200 people and expect that it would not be 'leaked'?

Whoosh!!! ;) ;)

Gloucester Green

Cream First
ā™£ļø Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
All the little groups within the club are getting really boring now

If DA has shared something with a open network like the SG surely it should be disseminated to all as you aren't a selected bunch of individuals who are there on a need to know basis you are there because you feel the need to know

The back biting and exclusivity of some people astounds me so much so that I wonder why people even publicize that they know this over you and you know that over them

Give it a rest and share stories from events like these to encourage others to join you and bolster the SG not make it sound like you are so important as you are retired, not working or on shiftwork not a Monday to Friday 9-5

May 8, 2011
Gloucester Green":1wjzd5fi said:

If DA has shared something with a open network like the SG surely it should be disseminated to all as you aren't a selected bunch of individuals who are there on a need to know basis you are there because you feel the need to know

The back biting and exclusivity of some people astounds me so much so that I wonder why people even publicize that they know this over you and you know that over them

Give it a rest and share stories from events like these to encourage others to join you and bolster the SG not make it sound like you are so important as you are retired, not working or on shiftwork not a Monday to Friday 9-5

Why should everything said at the meeting be disseminated, for instance do you need to know that following the meeting, Adams had another meeting from 3-5 and in the evening he was going to someoneā€™s leaving do.

Part of his answer about spare time and other interests.

Feb 23, 2008
Plymouth
Gloucester Green":26zvlxj0 said:

Agree with this, we are all argyle fans at the end of the day. If itā€™s major or interesting news then all argyle fans would appreciate hearing it, it benefits all including the SG, we donā€™t need divides in the fan base.

Also can anyone who attended the meeting confirm if the rumour is true which has circulated on social media re: Taylor getting injured again?

B

BallboyEGS1958

Some people need to get a life and stop winding other supporters up. There was absolutely nothing said at the meeting today that was for the Senior Greens attention only.
It was an excellent meeting with people of ā€œall agesā€ enjoying a good and interesting question and answer session with Derek Adams and presenting the player of the year to G.C.

Gloucester Green

Cream First
ā™£ļø Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
BallboyEGS1958":2jyx12if said:
Some people need to get a life and stop winding other supporters up. There was absolutely nothing said at the meeting today that was for the Senior Greens attention only.
It was an excellent meeting with people of ā€œall agesā€ enjoying a good and interesting question and answer session with Derek Adams and presenting the player of the year to G.C.

A breath of fresh air response

May 16, 2016
Sounds like a good hour or so for those that went. Good for the Manager of any Club to touch base with the various Supporters Groups to maintain the relationships and give their point of views and updates, as far as they can / want to.

As for thinking he'd ask for information to be kept within the confines of the meeting and attendees not to leak it - I was surprised people thought that were true.

I had a look on other Argyle ish Social Media meeting places and couldnt resist a chuckle reading the moans of people feeling left out of non existent secrets, especially the ones who spend their days slagging off anyone who dares to post on here or doesn't do anything other than put the Club down.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Some people need to lighten up.

The thought that the Gaffer would say anything to one group only is laughable.

HC Green":1p32qou6 said:
Gloucester Green":1p32qou6 said:

Why should everything said at the meeting be disseminated, for instance do you need to know that following the meeting, Adams had another meeting from 3-5 and in the evening he was going to someoneā€™s leaving do.

Part of his answer about spare time and other interests.

A very important meeting between 3-5 !

memory man

āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Gloucester Green":gxagw12d said:
BallboyEGS1958":gxagw12d said:

Yeah, unlike your initial response.

Gloucester Green

Cream First
ā™£ļø Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
memory man":3s6pnu7n said:
Gloucester Green":3s6pnu7n said:
BallboyEGS1958":3s6pnu7n said:

Yeah, unlike your initial response.

Awwww are you special and in the need to know group? Or did you have a lunch break from school?