Senior Greens meeting with Derek Adams | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Senior Greens meeting with Derek Adams

Oct 16, 2016
I attended the Herald Business Awards at the Pavilions last Thursday night, Mr Brent was in attendance and I had the pleasure of enjoying a free bar for the evening, have spoken to him a number of times, I find him pleasant and engaging

Sep 6, 2006
Shankster":l9petg6j said:
I attended the Herald Business Awards at the Pavilions last Thursday night, Mr Brent was in attendance and I had the pleasure of enjoying a free bar for the evening, have spoken to him a number of times, I find him pleasant and engaging

What's that got to do with anything? Very strange

Oct 16, 2016
Balham_Green":311jayny said:
Shankster":311jayny said:

Tbf Dave that’s a very valid point. When I clicked on the link I had it in my minds eye that the title had been ‘James Brent meets senior greens’. Must’ve been the seniority of the speaker I suppose.

Ner mind

Sep 6, 2006
Shankster":wjrhhh4b said:
Balham_Green":wjrhhh4b said:
Shankster":wjrhhh4b said:

Tbf Dave that’s a very valid point. When I clicked on the link I had it in my minds eye that the title had been ‘James Brent meets senior greens’. Must’ve been the seniority of the speaker I suppose.

Ner mind

As said before. You are a very strange man. Randomly calling somebody Dave for a start.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
May 1, 2006
memory man":v0ka52o2 said:
meetoo":v0ka52o2 said:
memory man":v0ka52o2 said:
Gloucester Green":v0ka52o2 said:
BallboyEGS1958":v0ka52o2 said:
Some people need to get a life and stop winding other supporters up. There was absolutely nothing said at the meeting today that was for the Senior Greens attention only.
It was an excellent meeting with people of “all ages” enjoying a good and interesting question and answer session with Derek Adams and presenting the player of the year to G.C.

A breath of fresh air response
Yeah, unlike your initial response.
What's your beef with the initial comment Memory Man. I thought it was a perfectly reasonable post?
Well, that is fine. If that is what you think then stay with it. PASOTI is the place for you to voice your opinion. I felt that the initial comment moved too quickly to combative. That is just my opinion of it and it should not detract from yours but I am in the ballboy and X Isle camp on this one. And for the record, in answer to some of the questions about Taylor fitness this is what I heard at the meeting. Derek Adams was questioned about Ryan Taylor's fitness. He was crystal-clear that it was not a training injury per seThe manager told us that Taylor actually turned his ankle during the pre-training warm-up. He gave no predictions other than that the player would not be ready for Saturday.

Thanks MM - that's a massive shame.

Voice of Reason

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
X'Isle i do find a number of your posts rather condescending, however, your post above is absolutely spot on and had it not be for your words, i think i'd have left this thread a lot sadder.

Well done to all involved, great to hear that DA and JB are on the same page and both looking in the same direction, of course in the fickle world of football things can change in a heartbeat, but DA knows that the Chairman has been loyal and supportive of him, that counts for a huge amount i'm sure.

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Dear oh dear it was a very good meeting with 203 members in attendance and the majority would know the managers answer to any question on players availability for the next game would be would be tongue in cheek.