1000 fans allowed this weekend! | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

1000 fans allowed this weekend!

Graham Clark

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Nov 18, 2018
If anyone wants a view into the future of attending games on a socially distanced basis then Blackpool FC's Code of Conduct give a useful insight. One unanswered question is that by attending your details are retained for track and trace purposes. What happens if someone attending subsequently test positive for COVID-19?

Code of conduct.

By attending the stadium you are confirming that at the time you comply with the latest
Government guidance relating to Covid-19. You have self-assessed your health status, and
by opting in you have given careful consideration of the associated risks and of your own
vulnerability. If you or anyone in your household experience symptoms of Covid-19 you
must not attend.

Supporters should travel in their alone where possible, or with the minimum number of
passengers. It is advised that facial coverings are worn where travelling with anyone who is
not a member of the same household is unavoidable.

At all times and in all parts of the ground, please observe social distancing and avoid close
contact with others not in your social bubble.

Face coverings must worn when entering and at all times inside the stadium except when
you are in your designated seat and facing forwards. (Please notify the club ticket office
prior to the game if you are exempt.)

Arrive in good time to go through all the necessary entry procedures. We advise you to be
inside the stadium no later than 30 minutes prior to kick off.

Make sure in advance that you know where your entry point is, and, if an entry time is
specified on your ticket, be there on time.

Be aware that your temperature might be taken before entry.

If you need to access any of the ground’s amenities, such as toilets plan accordingly, half
time may be busy, a queuing system will be in operation with restricted numbers allowed
access at any one time.

Refreshments kiosks will not be open within the concourses, do not gather in this area, the
vomitories, or at the front of the stands at any time.

Remain in your seat at all times wherever possible, do not change your seat unless directed
to do so by a steward.

If you do need to leave your seat, wait for a time when the gangway is clear and always
follow the direction signs indicating which way to go, or the direction of the stewards.

When moving past other spectators, to and from your seat, please avoid face to face contact
with other spectators, using the ‘brush past’ method.

Maintain good hand hygiene – use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your
face, or handles, railings etc. whenever possible.

Please observe respiratory etiquette – always cover your mouth if needing to cough or
sneeze.

Avoid hugs, high-fives and any close contact with people who are not within your social
bubble.

Take care when shouting, singing or celebrating.

If you are attending with other members of your social bubble, please make sure they have
read and understood these guidelines too.

Your ticket is for your own use only, do not pass it on to anyone else. Should you not be able
to attend the game please contact the Club Shop at tickets@blackpoolfc.co.uk as soon as
possible. The Club will then endeavour to allocate this seat to another season ticket holder.

Your details will be used for track and trace purposes if required, these are kept secure on
the ticketing system.

At the end of the game, in order to maintain social distancing, it may be necessary to control
the egress of supporters leaving the stadium, instructions will be given if and when
required.

Should the ball be kicked into the stands do not return it to the field of play, return it to one
of the ball boys/girls for sanitising purposes.

At the end of the game do not approach any of the players or officials, autographs will not
be given.

In addition to this guidance, please comply with all other ground regulations and the
requests or directions of the stewards. Anyone not observing these requirements will be
warned and possibly ejected from the Stadium / not permitted to attend future fixtures.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Graham Clark":1dmzmtc8 said:
If anyone wants a view into the future of attending games on a socially distanced basis then Blackpool FC's Code of Conduct give a useful insight. One unanswered question is that by attending your details are retained for track and trace purposes. What happens if someone attending subsequently test positive for COVID-19?

The club will have a record of the allocated seating so it would be possible to contact those in your immediate area.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
WoodsyGreen":aeiw3tt5 said:
Hang on, a Lancashire-wide lockdown is about to be announced and they're letting 1,000 fans in at Blackpool?!

Meanwhile down in the south-west we've got a far lower number of infections and a big, modern stadium right in the middle of a huge park and yet we have to keep the gates locked. Madness.
We might have been chosen if we'd have been playing at home.

Jun 27, 2019
Keepitgreen":2axsnngz said:
WoodsyGreen":2axsnngz said:
Hang on, a Lancashire-wide lockdown is about to be announced and they're letting 1,000 fans in at Blackpool?!

Meanwhile down in the south-west we've got a far lower number of infections and a big, modern stadium right in the middle of a huge park and yet we have to keep the gates locked. Madness.
We might have been chosen if we'd have been playing at home.

That did occur to me after I'd posted :lol:

Mar 14, 2009
I heard yesterday premier league clubs urging the government not to stop these pilot schemes and don’t stop letting people back in through the turnstiles.

I’m wondering if this is because they spent money and not thought about the consequences of what if fans weren’t allowed back in October. The same thoughts are for the EFL clubs too.

It was pretty obvious there was a second wave coming. So many warnings by scientists and historical data that the second wave of a pandemic is always the worst.

I just wonder how many clubs will now go under because if they having lockdowns everywhere how on earth can you justify a gathering of a 1,000 people or more In just one place.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Hard for PL clubs to plead financial problems when Spurs agreed to pay Gareth Bale £300,000 a week.

Given that we are heading for a second wave, I can't see the Government looking sympathetically at football's case.

Maybe 20/21 season will complete, but, my view today is that this may not be achievable certainly on current timelines. Sooner or later, games will be postponed by players' unavailability. Was surprised to hear RL this week, say, no more testing planned for our squad after a comprehensive testing regime in pre-season.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Truro City fans trying to organise a trip to Hendon for next weeks away match.
Contact details for track and trace, masks, hand sanitiser and cleaning the bus before and after!
Non League is obviously a different beast.

Mar 14, 2009
L G":3lr82fit said:
Truro City fans trying to organise a trip to Hendon for next weeks away match.
Contact details for track and trace, masks, hand sanitiser and cleaning the bus before and after!
Non League is obviously a different beast.

I guess lm being thick here but how can it be justified to get on a bus/coach to a football match when your not suppose to mix with more than 6 people. I understand for public transport this must be different scenario, but not surely because your travelling to a football match.

The best one today was the group of Spurs fans in a large congregation waiting for Bale.

The rules are non existent. And this is why it’s spreading.

Lower league football clubs probably can’t afford to keep testing their players every week but l thought it was strange too when RL said their testing was done just pre-season.

I imagine football will be suspended again by October/November because players will get the virus and as soon as there is symptoms the player(s) will need to be tested. I’m not sure a team will want to play their fixtures if they lose 2 or 3 players after confirmation their positive too. What happens if the manager or back room staff get Covid-19?

Is there any way to prevent the large number of EFL players/staff from not being affected if the R rate carries on the growth it is at currently? Especially after Warnock was confirmed with it the other day.

If teams don’t have players available then matches will be suspended. If matches suspended the league will be a mess.

Graham Clark

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Nov 18, 2018
cheshiregreen":19mi679o said:
Hard for PL clubs to plead financial problems when Spurs agreed to pay Gareth Bale £300,000 a week.

Given that we are heading for a second wave, I can't see the Government looking sympathetically at football's case.

Maybe 20/21 season will complete, but, my view today is that this may not be achievable certainly on current timelines. Sooner or later, games will be postponed by players' unavailability. Was surprised to hear RL this week, say, no more testing planned for our squad after a comprehensive testing regime in pre-season.

It’s no wonder Spurs can pay Bales wages. They secured a pre-season £175m CBIL (Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan) from the Government at a generous interest rate. Bale is probably the first Government sponsored Premiership player!

Yet, the EFL cannot get Government support or the promised Premiership financial support as a condition of completing last season’s matches.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Graham Clark":18vkp2a9 said:
cheshiregreen":18vkp2a9 said:

It’s no wonder Spurs can pay Bales wages. They secured a pre-season £175m CBIL (Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan) from the Government at a generous interest rate. Bale is probably the first Government sponsored Premiership player!

Yet, the EFL cannot get Government support or the promised Premiership financial support as a condition of completing last season’s matches.

The Premiership's grand gesture to the footballing minions of the EFL is to pay for the private covid testing of players in teams they are drawn to play in the following rounds Carabao Cup. Big deal eh?

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Ponty":261095rk said:
davie nine":261095rk said:
Ponty":261095rk said:
Balham_Green":261095rk said:
I reckon it should be the 1,000 who live nearest the ground!

Good call.
As the crow flies or shortest route?

You ever flew to Home Park?[/quote]

I fly regularly to Home Park - 9 points to prove it :greensmile: