2019 - 2020 Elimination Table and Doc's Thingy | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

2019 - 2020 Elimination Table and Doc's Thingy

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
Brigga":1fecxmx6 said:
Yeah, I get that. I get that it shows individual club maximum points totals but it was your quote of "Here she be and the first piece of news is Swindon cannot be relegated and Stevenage cannot be Champions" that I was responding to because it wasn't entirely correct. Well it is correct but reality is, there are many others who can't be champions as well as Stevenage.

--------------

So take the time Lundan to create a spreadsheet or other formula you can use that does the mathematically complex calculations and you can update quickly and easily and turn into an easy to follow bit of fun chart for most to keep an eye on then rather than playing the negative condescending pedantic prat.

Or is it just easier to comment and then comment again on something someone else is doing for others benefit that is looked forward to and enjoyed rather than do something positive to overcome or correct what,I assume, you perceive as a serious weakness in the fun chart?

Yes, at a maximum of 58 points Stevaverage will be lucky to get in the top half of the table even if they win every game (based on the 2018/19 final table).

That's hardly the point. It's a fun, simplistic mathematical exercise. That's all.

The table actually is far more relevant at the top end where the best teams tend to win most games and where lower placed teams generally rely on those above them dropping points to have hope. There are a few "top of the table" clashes of course - but not that many.

You can't celebrate promotion until it is a mathematical certainty.

:scarf:

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Okay, let's see if this works:

league2_20200215.png

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
Lundan Cabbie":206dn5t4 said:
That looks pretty good with the colours.

Agreed.

Too much red at the top, but that's a work in progress.

COYG

:scarf:

Bryan Tregunna

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 22, 2003
That looks bleddy 'ansum. And'll look even better when the top one is green.

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
Looks good!
Would be nice to have the points running along the top instead of/as well as at the bottom. I had to keep scrolling up and down.

tonsk

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Nicely done Doc.

Many thanks.

Sep 19, 2015
Beautiful that doc. Weirdly i'm more fascinated by the amount of teams who play in red though, that's a seriously high percentage in my opinion.

Aug 9, 2011
Whiddon down
Bloody lovely Doc, thank you.

Would fixed lines for automatic, playoffs and relegation be do able as additions?

Still great without though and really easy to read

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
tonsk":r6hdh5kk said:
Looks good!
Would be nice to have the points running along the top instead of/as well as at the bottom. I had to keep scrolling up and down.

tonsk

Watch this space ;)
(But you cant have both)

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Brigga":2w3dfhsy said:
Bloody lovely Doc, thank you.

Would fixed lines for automatic, playoffs and relegation be do able as additions?

Still great without though and really easy to read

Probably... let’s see.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Your wishes are my commands: a new version with promotion/relegation lines and the points total along the top..
(it is just one going down this season isn't it?)

league2_20200215-2.png